SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- Hongheng Zhu, “Macroeconomic difficulties for peasants' income in the context of economic slowdown” (J). Macroeconomic Research, pp. 38–42, April 2010
- Chaocai Wang, and Zhenhu. Hu “Study on countermeasures for peasants' income in the new era” (J) Fiscal Studies, pp. 65–68, Febrary 2010
- Wuchang Zhang, “Revenue and cost - supply behavior” (1) (M). CITIC Press, pp. 42, 2011
- Yue Shen, and Hongyu Liu, “Study on the relationship between real estate assets value and the national wealth” (J) of Tsinghua University Journal (JCR SSCI Edition), pp. 51–59, January 2004
- Jianping Ye, Lei Feng, Yan Jiang, Roy Prosterman, and Zhu Keliang, “Research on China's rural land use rights in 2008 - findings and policy recommendations for 17 provinces” (J) Management World, pp. 64–73, January 2010
- Shengsan Jiang, and Shouying Liu, “Land capitalization and rural industrialization - economic development survey on Nanhai, Foshan, Guangdong” (J) Management World, pp. 87–97, December 2003
- Dan Luo, Ruizhen Yan, and Jie Chen, “Comparison study on interest allocation under different rural non-agricultural land modes” (J) Management World, pp. 87–96, September 2004
- Hui Wang, and Zuhui Huang, “Public interest, land requisition scope and fair compensation” (J) Economics (quarterly), pp. 249–262, October 2004
- Y Barzel, Economic analysis on property rights (M). Gezhi Press, 1997 [CrossRef]
- Yongxiang Liu, and Minghong Yang, “Chinese peasants’ collectively-owned land development rights repression and resistance” (J). Rural Economy of China, pp. 16–24, June 2003
- Min Wu, “Confusion on protection and mortgage of rural land” (J). Rural Finance in China, vol. 20, pp. 71–72, 2012
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.