SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- Greenwood, Jeremy and Boyan Jovanovic. “Financial Development, Growth, and the Distribution of Income.” [J]. Journal of Political Economy, 1990, 98(5):1076–1107. [CrossRef]
- Galor, Oded and Zeria. Income Distribution and Macroeconomics[J]. Review of Economic Studies, 1993, 60:35–52. [CrossRef]
- Banerjee, Abhijit and Newman, Andrew. Occupational Choice and the Process of Development[J]. Journal of Political Economy, 1993, 101:274–98. [CrossRef]
- Rajan, Raghuram and Zingales, Luigi. Saving Capitalism from the Capitalists: Unleashing the Power of Financial Markets to Create Wealth and Spread Opportunity. New York: Crown Business., 2003.
- Qi Zhang, Mingxing Liu, Ran Tao. China’s Financial Intermediation Development and Urban-Rural Income Disparity[J]. China Journal of Finance, 2003(11):71–99.
- Yaojun Yao. An Empirical Analysis of Financial Development and Urban-rural Income Gap in China[J]. Journal of Finance and Economics, 2005(2):49–59.
- Tao Wen, Guanghe Ran, Deping Xiong. Financial Development and the Income Growth of Famer in China[J]. Economic Research Journal, 2005(9):30–43.
- Xiguo Yin, Gang Chen, Shiqi Cheng. Reevaluation of the Relationships between Financial Development and Urban-Rural Income Disparity in China—an Empirical Study Based on Panel Unit Root and VAR Models[J]. Modern Economic Science, 2007(1):15–24, 124.
- Weiguo Chen, Shide Fan. A Research of the Kuznets Effect of Financial Development and Urban-rural Income Distribution [J]. Contemporary Finance & Economics, 2009(3):44–49.
- Anping Chen, Jinpei Du. Fiscal Expenditure and Rural-Urban Income Gap in China[J]. Statistical Research, 2010, vol.27, No.11, 34–39.
- Junhua Guo. Threshold Effect of Level of Urbanization—Based on the Provincial Panel Data[J]. Journal of Shanxi Finance and Economics University, 2009, vol.31, 11, 23–29.
- Minhui Chen. Study on Mechanism of Impact of Urban-rural Income Gap on China’s Economic Growth: Based on System GMM Analysis on Dynamic Provincial Panel Data[J]. Technology Economics, 2011, vol.30, No.5, 89–93.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.