SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- Zhang Zulin, 2012 Kunming city government work report, January 11, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Junchen, Kunming global Several Problems of urbanization, China Reform Forum Network, October 14, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Miao Rui-qing, Rong Jian, Zheng Shuhua, rural labor transfer speed and the number of influencing factors, China Rural Survey, 2004.2. [Google Scholar]
- “Urbanization of Rural Labor Transfer Research “Task Force, Urbanization of rural labor transfer: strategic choices and policy thinking, China’s rural economy, 2011.6. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Xi guo, Ma dalai, the affecting willingness Factors Analysis to participate in the reform of the household registration system, China Rural Survey, 2012.1. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Binkai, Lu Ming, Zhong Ninghua, residents consumption under the household registration system restriction, economic research, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ruojian, small towns and small towns demographic household registration system reform, population and economic 2002-4. [Google Scholar]
- Reporter observed: farmers to the city need to focus on something behind domicile, Yunnan Network June 12, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Baoshu, study on new issues of household registration system reform and rural urbanization of small towns, East China Normal University, 2004-9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.