SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Rural Areas and Peasants|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- Tiejun Wen. How Do We Lose the Freedom of Migration, China Reform, 2002 (4):22–23.
- Zuohan Zhou, Yinghong Zhang. Fundamental to Solve the Problem of agriculture, rural development and farmers: to Break the Dualistic Social Structure [J]. Contemporary World & Socialism, 2004 (3):70–74.
- Dejiang Zhang. Strengthen the Construction of Rural Social Security System, protect the basic livelihood of farmers more effectively [J]. Administration Reform, 2010(7):4–9.
- Zhixiong Du. Income is Means, Welfare is Fundamental [N]. Chinese Social Sciences Weekly, 2010-5-13.
- Selections of K. Marx and F. Engels. Vol. 3, People’s Publishing House, 1995.447.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.