SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- World Travel & Tourism, World Travel & Tourism Report 2012. Tourism Economic, Research.
- Tourism Malaysia, Tourism Report, Malaysian Tourism Promotion Board 2012, Retrieved from: www.corporate.tourism.gov.com.my. 16/01/2013.
- J. Lahap, J. Dalrymple, G. B. O’Mahony, Barriers to Improving Service Delivery in Malaysia Hotels: Experts’ View on a proposed Model, 9th Annual Tourism and Hospitality Research in Ireland Conferences (THRIC) College of Tourism and Arts, Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology Dublin Ireland, 12–24, (2013)
- J. Lahap, Developing a Service Delivery Improvement Model for the Malaysian Hotel Sector, Unpublished Ph.D Dissertation 2013, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia.
- A. Kohli, B. Jaworski, Market Orientation: The Construct, Research Propositions and Managerial Implications, Marketing Science Institute Report No. 90–113 (1990) Cambridge: Massachusetts.
- J. Narver, S. Slater, The Effect of Market Orientation on Business Profitability. Journal of Marketing, 50, 3, 20–35 (1990) [CrossRef]
- N.I. Lings, Internal Market Orientation Constructs and Consequences, Journal of Business Research, 57 405–413 (2004) [CrossRef]
- N.I. Lings, E.G. Greenley, Measuring Internal Market Orientation, Journal of Services Research, 7, 3, 290–305 (2005) [CrossRef]
- S.Gounaris, Internal Market Orientation and its Measurements, Journal of Business Research, 59, 432–448 (2006) [CrossRef]
- N.I. Lings, E.G.J. Lahap, J. Dalrymple, G.B. O’Mahony, Barriers to Improving Service Delivery in Malaysia Hotels: Experts’ View on a proposed Model, 9th Annual Tourism and Hospitality Research in Ireland Conferences (THRIC) College of Tourism and Arts, Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology Dublin Ireland, 12–14, (2013)
- S. Gounaris, Antecedents of Internal Marketing Practice: Some Preliminary Empirical Evidence, International Journal of Service Industry Management, 19, 3, 400–434 (2008a) [CrossRef]
- S. Gounaris, The Notion of Internal Market Orientation and Employee Job Satisfaction: Some Preliminary Evidence, Journal of Services Marketing, 22, 1, 68–90 (2008b) [CrossRef]
- J.F. Hair, R.E. Anderson, R.L. Tatham, W.C. Black, Multivariate Data Analysis, 5thEds (2004) Prentice Hall, Madrid.
- J. Lahap, G. B. O’Mahony, J. Dalrymple, Improving Service Quality in Malaysian Hotels: Exploring the People Dimension, Global Business and Technology Association International Conference, Helsinki Finland, 505–512 (2013)
- N. Sumarjan, W.S. Arendt, M. Shelley, Incongruent Quality Management Perceptions between Malaysian Hotel Managers and Employees. The Total Quality Management, 25, 2, 124–140 (2013)
- R.C. Huseman, D. Hatfield, Equity Theory and the Managerial Matrix. Training and Development Journal, 44, 4, 98–102 (1990)
- Z. Mohi, M.D. Clemes, B. Hu, The Development of Service Quality Dimensions for Moderate Upscale Restaurant in Malaysia, Proceedings of the 9th APacCHRIE Conference 2011 Hong Kong.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.