SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- World Travel & Tourism, World Travel & Tourism Report 2012. Tourism Economic, Research. [Google Scholar]
- Tourism Malaysia, Tourism Report, Malaysian Tourism Promotion Board 2012, Retrieved from: www.corporate.tourism.gov.com.my. 16/01/2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lahap, J. Dalrymple, G. B. O’Mahony, Barriers to Improving Service Delivery in Malaysia Hotels: Experts’ View on a proposed Model, 9th Annual Tourism and Hospitality Research in Ireland Conferences (THRIC) College of Tourism and Arts, Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology Dublin Ireland, 12–24, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lahap, Developing a Service Delivery Improvement Model for the Malaysian Hotel Sector, Unpublished Ph.D Dissertation 2013, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kohli, B. Jaworski, Market Orientation: The Construct, Research Propositions and Managerial Implications, Marketing Science Institute Report No. 90–113 (1990) Cambridge: Massachusetts. [Google Scholar]
- J. Narver, S. Slater, The Effect of Market Orientation on Business Profitability. Journal of Marketing, 50, 3, 20–35 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Lings, Internal Market Orientation Constructs and Consequences, Journal of Business Research, 57 405–413 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Lings, E.G. Greenley, Measuring Internal Market Orientation, Journal of Services Research, 7, 3, 290–305 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Gounaris, Internal Market Orientation and its Measurements, Journal of Business Research, 59, 432–448 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Lings, E.G.J. Lahap, J. Dalrymple, G.B. O’Mahony, Barriers to Improving Service Delivery in Malaysia Hotels: Experts’ View on a proposed Model, 9th Annual Tourism and Hospitality Research in Ireland Conferences (THRIC) College of Tourism and Arts, Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology Dublin Ireland, 12–14, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gounaris, Antecedents of Internal Marketing Practice: Some Preliminary Empirical Evidence, International Journal of Service Industry Management, 19, 3, 400–434 (2008a) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gounaris, The Notion of Internal Market Orientation and Employee Job Satisfaction: Some Preliminary Evidence, Journal of Services Marketing, 22, 1, 68–90 (2008b) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Hair, R.E. Anderson, R.L. Tatham, W.C. Black, Multivariate Data Analysis, 5thEds (2004) Prentice Hall, Madrid. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lahap, G. B. O’Mahony, J. Dalrymple, Improving Service Quality in Malaysian Hotels: Exploring the People Dimension, Global Business and Technology Association International Conference, Helsinki Finland, 505–512 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sumarjan, W.S. Arendt, M. Shelley, Incongruent Quality Management Perceptions between Malaysian Hotel Managers and Employees. The Total Quality Management, 25, 2, 124–140 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Huseman, D. Hatfield, Equity Theory and the Managerial Matrix. Training and Development Journal, 44, 4, 98–102 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Mohi, M.D. Clemes, B. Hu, The Development of Service Quality Dimensions for Moderate Upscale Restaurant in Malaysia, Proceedings of the 9th APacCHRIE Conference 2011 Hong Kong. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.