SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- Marzuki, A., Mohamad, D. & Abdullah, S. (2014). Visitors’ satisfaction towards geopark attractions. Anatolia: An International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research, http://www.tandfonline.com/action/showCitFormats?doi=10.1080/13032917.2013.870916
- Xizhe, P., Xiuyun, G., & Xuehui, H. Future prospects for population development in Shanghai. Asian Population Studies 1, 3, 261–281 (2007) [CrossRef]
- Tarrant, M. A., & English, D. B. K. A crowding-based model of social carrying capacity: applications for whitewater boating use. Journal of Leisure Research 28, 3, 155–168 (1996)
- Savariades, A. Establishing the social tourism carrying capacity for the tourist resorts of the east coast of the Republic of Cyprus. Tourism Management 21, 147–156 (2000) [CrossRef]
- Mauerhofer, V. Social capital, capacity and carrying capacity” exploring basics of ‘socially sustainable economic degrowth’. Conference proceedings 2nd Conference on Economic Degrowth for Ecological Sustainability and Social Equity, Barcelona (2010)
- Jovicic, D., & Dragin, A. The assessment of carrying capacity: a crucial tool for managing tourism effects in tourist destinations. Turizam 12, 4–11 (2008)
- De Ruyck, M. C., Soares, A. G., & McLachlan, A. Social carrying capacity as a management tool for sandy beaches. Journal of Coastal Research 13, 3, 822–830 (1997)
- Lawson, S. R., Manning, R. E., Valliere, W. A, & Wang, B. Proactive monitoring and adaptive management of social carrying capacity in Arches National Park: an application of computer simulation modelling. Journal of Environmental Management 68, 305–313 (2003) [CrossRef]
- Leujak, W. & Ormond, R. F. G. Visitor perceptions and the shifting social carrying capacity of South Sinai’s Coral Reefs. Environ Manage 39, 472–489 (2007) [CrossRef]
- Sterl, P., Wagner, S., & Arnberger, A. 2004. Social carrying capacity of canoeists in Austria’s Danube Floodplains National Park. Retrieved from http://www.metla.fi/julkaisut/workingpapers/2004/mwp002.htm
- Mexa, A., Collovini, A., Parpairis, A., & Konstandoglou, M. 2001. Defining, measuring and evaluating carrying capacity in European tourism destinations. Retrieved from http://ec.europa.eu/environment/iczm/pdf/tcca_en.pdf
- Sayre, N. F. The genesis, history and limits of carrying capacity. Annals of the Association of American Geographers 98, 1, 120–134 (2008) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.