SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- Marzuki, A., Mohamad, D. & Abdullah, S. (2014). Visitors’ satisfaction towards geopark attractions. Anatolia: An International Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research, http://www.tandfonline.com/action/showCitFormats?doi=10.1080/13032917.2013.870916 [Google Scholar]
- Xizhe, P., Xiuyun, G., & Xuehui, H. Future prospects for population development in Shanghai. Asian Population Studies 1, 3, 261–281 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tarrant, M. A., & English, D. B. K. A crowding-based model of social carrying capacity: applications for whitewater boating use. Journal of Leisure Research 28, 3, 155–168 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Savariades, A. Establishing the social tourism carrying capacity for the tourist resorts of the east coast of the Republic of Cyprus. Tourism Management 21, 147–156 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mauerhofer, V. Social capital, capacity and carrying capacity” exploring basics of ‘socially sustainable economic degrowth’. Conference proceedings 2nd Conference on Economic Degrowth for Ecological Sustainability and Social Equity, Barcelona (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Jovicic, D., & Dragin, A. The assessment of carrying capacity: a crucial tool for managing tourism effects in tourist destinations. Turizam 12, 4–11 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- De Ruyck, M. C., Soares, A. G., & McLachlan, A. Social carrying capacity as a management tool for sandy beaches. Journal of Coastal Research 13, 3, 822–830 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Lawson, S. R., Manning, R. E., Valliere, W. A, & Wang, B. Proactive monitoring and adaptive management of social carrying capacity in Arches National Park: an application of computer simulation modelling. Journal of Environmental Management 68, 305–313 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leujak, W. & Ormond, R. F. G. Visitor perceptions and the shifting social carrying capacity of South Sinai’s Coral Reefs. Environ Manage 39, 472–489 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sterl, P., Wagner, S., & Arnberger, A. 2004. Social carrying capacity of canoeists in Austria’s Danube Floodplains National Park. Retrieved from http://www.metla.fi/julkaisut/workingpapers/2004/mwp002.htm [Google Scholar]
- Mexa, A., Collovini, A., Parpairis, A., & Konstandoglou, M. 2001. Defining, measuring and evaluating carrying capacity in European tourism destinations. Retrieved from http://ec.europa.eu/environment/iczm/pdf/tcca_en.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Sayre, N. F. The genesis, history and limits of carrying capacity. Annals of the Association of American Geographers 98, 1, 120–134 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.