SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- M.C. Lo, P. Songan, A.A. Mohamad, A.W. Yeo, Rural destinations and tourists’ satisfaction, J. Serv. Res. 11(2) (2011).
- S.K. Nepal, Mountain tourism and climate change: Implications for the Nepal Himalaya, Nepal Tourism & Dev. Rev. 1(1) (2011).
- Seminar on Tourism Sustainability and Local Agenda 21 in Tourism Destinations and Workshop on Sustainability Indicators for Tourism Destinations. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. (2006)
- P.F. Keller, Conf. On Chang. Paradigms of SMT. (2012)
- O.J. Lynch, G.F. Maggio, Mountain Forum. CIEL. Washington, DC, USA. (2000)
- “People and Mountains,” People and the Planet website, http://www.peopleandplanet.net/doc.php?id=966§ion=11
- United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP). Tourism And Mountains : a Practical Guide To Managing The Environmental And Social Impacts Of Mountain Tours. (2007)
- World Tourism Organization (WTO). Identification and Evaluation of those Components of Tourism Satisfaction and which can be Regulated and State Measures to Ensure Adequate Quality of Tourism Services. (1985).
- T.G. Vavra, Improving your measurement of customer satisfaction: a guide to creating, conducting, analysing, and reporting customer satisfaction measurement programs, ASQ Quality Press. (1997).
- J. Alegre, J. Garau, Tourist satisfaction and dissatisfaction, Annals of Tourism Res.37(1) (2010) 52–73 [CrossRef]
- Y. Yoon, M. Uysal, An examination of the effects of the motivation and satisfaction on destination loyalty: A structured model, Tourism Manage, 26(1) (2005) 45–46 [CrossRef]
- World Tourism Organisation (WTO). Indicator of Sustainable Development for Tourism Destinations. A Guidebook. (2004)
- J.T. Roscoe, Fundamental Research Statistics for the Behavioural Sciences (2nd) edition (2011) 281–285.
- U. Sekaran. Research Methods for Business : a Skill-Building Approach. Research Methods for Business Students(4th edition) (2000).
- M. Saunders, P. Lewis, A. Thornhill, Research Methods for Business Students (4th edition) (2007)
- K. Matzler, E. Sauerwein, The factor structure of customer satisfaction: an empirical test of the importance grid and the penalty-reward-contrast analysis, Int. J. of Serv. Ind. Mgmt. 13(4) (2002) 314–332 [CrossRef]
- S. Zaiton, Willingness to pay in Taman Negara: a contingent valuation method, Int. J. of Econ. and Manage.2(1) (2008) 81–94
- S. Coakes, L. Steed, SPSS version 14.0 for Windows: Analysis Without Anguish. (2007)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.