SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- United Nations, The Fourth United Nations Conference on Least Developed Countries (2011). Retrieved from http://www.un.org/en/conf/ldc/conference.html.
- United Nations World Tourism Organization, Tourism and Least Developed Countries: a Sustainable Opportunity to Reduce Poverty (2006). Retrieved from http://www.unwto.org/sustainable/doc/tourism-and-ldc.pdf.
- International Labour Office, Rural Development through Decent Works Stimulating Rural Growth, Jobs and Income through Tourism (2011). Retrieved from http://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/@ed_emp/documents/publication/wcms_161153.pdf.
- United Nations World Tourism Organization, Tourism and Poverty Alleviation: Recommendations for Action (UNWTO, Madrid) 17–19 (2004)
- C.Ashley, H.Goodwin, ODI Opinion, 80 (June 2007). Retrieved from http://www.odi.org/sites/odi.org.uk/files/odi-assets/publications-opinion-files/778.pdf.
- D.Meyer, Pro-poor Tourism – Can Tourism Contribute to Poverty Reduction in Less Economically Developed Countries? In S.Cole, N.Morgan (Eds.), Tourism and Inequality: Problems and Prospects (CAB, London) 164–182 (2010) [CrossRef]
- D.Harrison, S.Schipani, Curr. Issues Tourism, 10, 194–230 (2007) [CrossRef]
- E.Cater, Ann. Tourism Res., 14, 202–226 (1987) [CrossRef]
- G.Hall, H.Patrinos, Indigenous Peoples, Poverty, and Development, (Cambridge Univ Press, Cambridge, U.K., 359–392 (2012) [CrossRef]
- J.Hartley (2004). Case Study Research. In C.Cassell, G.Symon (Eds.), Essential Guide to Qualitative Methods in Organizational Research (Sage, London, 323–333 (2004)
- R.Yin, Case Study Research Design and Methods, 4th ed. (Sage, London) 47–49 (2009)
- V.Kitbumroong, Saensuk Pasuam Waterfalls (Available from Utayan Bajiang project) (2005)
- M.Boella, Human Resource Management in the Hospitality Industry, 6th ed. (Stanley Thornes, Cheltenham, 1996)
- R.Woods, Managing Hospitality Human Resources, 3rd ed. (AH&LA, Lansing, 2002)
- W.Suntikul, T.Bauer, H.Song, Int. J. Tourism Res. 12, 449–461 (2012)
- A.Engvall, Ethnic minorities and rural poverty in Lao PDR, EIJS Working Paper Series (European Institute of Japanese Studies, Stockholm, 2006)
- G.Hofstede, Culture and Organizations: Software of the mind (McGraw-Hill, London, 1991)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.