SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- A. Kaufman, & M. M. Gupta. Fuzzy Mathematical Models in Engineering and Management Science, North-Holland, Amsterdam (1988)
- C. C. Lee & C. P. Chang. Journal of Tourism Management. Tourism development and economic growth: A closer look at panels. 29, 180–192 (2008) [CrossRef]
- D. K. Kardaras, B. Karakostas, & X. J. Mamakou. Experts Systems with Applications. Content Presentation personalization and media adaptation in tourism web sites using Fuzzy Delphi Method and Fizzy Cognitive Maps, 40: 2331–2342 (2013)
- E. Hadavandi, A. Ghanbari, K. Shahanaghi, S.A. Naghneh. Journal of Tourism Management. Tourist arrival forecasting by evolutionary fuzzy systems. 32, 1196–1203 (2011) [CrossRef]
- H. Song & S. F. Witt. Journal of Tourism Management. Forecasting international tourist flows to Macau. 27, 214 – 224 (2006) [CrossRef]
- J. Cho & J. Lee. Experts Systems with Applications. Development of a New Technology Product Evaluation Model for Assessing Commercialization Opportunities using Delphi method and Fuzzy AHP approach, 40: 5314–5330 (2013)
- M. A. H. Bhuiyan, C. Siwar, S.M. Ismail & R. Islam. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. Potentials of Islamic Tourism: A case Study of Malaysia on East Coast Economic Region, 5, 1333–1340 (2011)
- M. S. Chen, L. C. Ying, & M.C. Pan. Journal of Expert Systems and Applications. Forecasting tourist arrivals by using the adaptive network-based fuzzy inference systems. 37, 1185 – 1191 (2010)
- N. C. Dalkey & O. Helmer, Management Science. An Experimental Application Method to the Use of Experts, 9,3: 458–467 (1963)
- O. Duru, E. Bulut, & S. Yoshida. Experts Systems with Applications. A Fuzzy Extended Delphi method for adjustment of statistical time series prediction: An Empirical Study on Dry Bulk Freight Market Case, 39: 840–848 (2012)
- P.F. Pai, K.C. Hung & K.P. Lin. Journal of Expert Systems with Applications. Tourism demand forecasting using novel hybrid system. 41, 3691–3702. (2014) [CrossRef]
- S. M. Chen, Fuzzy Sets Systems Evaluation. Weapon Systems using Fuzzy Arithmetic Operations, 77: 265–276 (1996)
- Sabah Tourism Board, 2011, Demographic Profiles of International Visitors, Research Division for Sabah Tourism Board (April, 16 2013).
- Sabah Tourism Board Official Website. Retrieved on June 25, 2014 from www.sabahtourism.com/essentials/about-sabah.
- Schumacher, H. J. (2007, June 15). Let’s Talk Europe: Ecotourism. Business World. p. S1/6 (2007)
- Tourism Malaysia Corporate Website. (2012). Tourism Malaysia welcomes Tiger Woods and world top golfers to CIMB Classic 2012. Retrieved on August 31, 2014 from http://corporate.tourism.gov.my/mediacentre
- V. Cho. Journal of Tourism Management. A comparison of three different approaches to tourist arrival forecasting. 24, 323 – 330 (2003) [CrossRef]
- Z. Ma, C. Shao, S. Ma, & Z. Ye. Experts Systems with Applications. Constructing Road Safety Performance Indicators using Fuzzy Delphi Method and Grey Delphi Method, 38: 1509–1514 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.