SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- H. Oh, Revisiting importance-performance analysis, Tourism Manage., 22, 617–625 (2001) [CrossRef]
- J. Tonge, S.A. Moore, Importance-satisfaction analysis for marine-park hinterlands: A Western Australian case study, Tour. Manage., 28, 3, 768–776 (2007) [CrossRef]
- PEMANDU, Annual Report Economic Transformation Programme, Jabatan Perdana Menteri (2013)
- R. Abd. Rahim. A.R. Ramli, Malaysia registers 25.7 million tourists and RM 65.44 tourist receipts in 2013, Tourism Malaysia, (2014)
- N. Hasnan, K. Ibrahim, Investigating Total Economic Value of Ecotourism in Pulau Payar Marine Park 2011, Department of Marine Park Malaysia, 148 (2012)
- E. Kaur, Marine Park Ecotourism in Malaysia. (n.d) [cited 25 July 2013]. Retrieved from http://ecomalaysia.org/content/marine-park-eco-tourism-malaysia.
- D.K. Njeri, Tourist satisfaction level at Ol Pejeta Conservancy (OPC) in Laikipia, Kenya. Thesis dissertation, Moi University, (2013)
- M. Salleh, et al., Tourist satisfaction of the environmental service quality for Tioman Island Marine Park, Indian J. Mar. Sci., 41, 2, 173–179 (2012)
- G. Moscardo, Understanding visitor wildlife interactions: factors influencing satisfaction, James Cook University, 1–11 (2001)
- K.N. Topelko, Understanding the environmental and social impacts of coral reefs: A study of the snorkeling environment and experience in Koh Chang Marine National Park, Thailand. Thesis dissertation, University of Victoria: Australia, (2007)
- N. Hanim, M. Salleh, R. Othman, Importance-Satisfaction Analysis for Tioman Island Marine Park, Munich Personal RePEc Archive, (2010)
- A. Coghlan, et al., Successful Interpretation In Great Barrier Reef Tourism: Dive In or Keep Out of It? In Conference: proceedings of 6th International Congress on Coastal and Marine Tourism, Nelson Mendela Bay, South Africa (2009)
- L.C. Lim, Carrying Capacity Assessment of Pulau Payar Marine Park, (1997)
- M. Banyai, Assessing visitors’ satisfaction at Parks Canada Sites, in Recreation and Leisure Studies, Thesis dissertation, University of Waterloo: Ontario, (2012)
- W. Spinks, M. Lawley, H. Richins, Satisfaction with Sunshine Coast Tourist Attractions: The influence of individual visitor characteristics, J. Tour. Stud., 16, 1 (2005) 12–22
- R.B. Shahrivar, Factors That Influence Tourist Satisfaction, JTTR, 1, 61–79 (2012)
- R.E. Manning, D.W. Lime, Defining and managing the quality of wilderness recreation experiences. In Conference: proceedings of the wilderness science in a time of change, USDA Forest Service Proceedings, 4, 13–57 (2000)
- A. Coghlan, Facilitating reef tourism management through an innovative importance-performance analysis method, Tour. Manage., 33, 4, 767–775 (2012) [CrossRef]
- G. Arabatzis, E. Grigoroudis, Visitor’s satisfaction, perception and gap analysis: The case of Dadia-Lefkimi-Souflion National Park, Forest Policy Econ., 12, 3, 167–172 (2012)
- C. Ryan, G. Cessford, Developing a Visitor Satisfaction Monitoring Methodology: Quality Gaps, Crowding and Some Results, Curr Issues Tourism, 6, 6, 457–507 (2003) [CrossRef]
- S.S. Huang, A revised Importance-performance analysis of tour guide performance in China, Tourism Analysis, 15, (2010) 227–241 (2010) [CrossRef]
- D.J. Wade, P.F.J. Eagles, The Use of Importance–Performance Analysis and Market Segmentation for Tourism Management in Parks and Protected Areas: An Application to Tanzania’s National Parks, JOE, 2, 3, 196–212 (2003)
- J. Tonge, S.A. Moore, R. Taplin, Visitor satisfaction analysis as a tool for park managers: a review and case study, Ann. leis res., 14, 4, 289–303 (2011) [CrossRef]
- J.S. Akama, D.M. Kieti, Measuring tourist satisfaction with Kenya’s wildlife safari: a case study of Tsavo West National Park, Tour. Manage., 24, 1, 73–81 (2003) [CrossRef]
- G. Moscardo, R. Saltzer, Understanding tourism wildlife interactions. In C. Cooper, T.D. Lacy and L. Jago, Eds. Sustainable Tourism Cooperative Research, 36 (2005)
- W.K. Yeh, The Investigation of Tourists’ Motivation, Satisfaction and Constraint Factors on a Snorkeling Holiday of Marine Leisure and Tourism at Kenting in Taiwan, Thesis dissertation, United States Sports Academy, (2008)
- J. Pallant, SPSS Survival Manual: A step by step guide to data analysis using SPSS, Sydney: Allen & Unwin, 316 (2005)
- Marine Park Department, Total of visitors in marine park from year 2000 to year 2013, (2014) [cited 24 February 2014]. Retrieved from http://www.dmpm.nre.gov.my/data-visitors.html?uweb=jtl&lang=en.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.