SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- G.I. Baird, Identities and Space: The Geographies of Religious Change amongst the Brao in Northeastern Cambodia, Anthropos, 104, 457–468 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Baird, Shifting Contexts and Performances: The Brao-Kavet and their Sacred Mountains in Northeast Cambodia, Asian Highlands Perspectives, 28, 1–23 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. McCann, Animism in Cambodia: Bioregional Living in Practice, The Trumpeter, 27,1, 8–25 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Spies, Wild Times. Mae Hong Son: Cave Lodge (2005) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bourdier, When the Margins Turn One’s Step Toward an Object of Desire in Peter J. Hammer, Living On the Margins: Minorities and Borderlines in Cambodia and Southeast Asia, Phnom Penh: Center for Khmer Studies (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Davis, The Wayfinders. Toronto: House of Anansi Press (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Ironside, Jeremy. “Development - In Whose Name?” in Living On the Margins: Minorities and Borderlines in Cambodia and Southeast Asia Peter J. Hammer (ed.) Phnom Penh: Center for Khmer Studies (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Becker, Overbooked: The Exploding Business of Travel and Tourism (Simon & Schuster, New York, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. McCann. Called Away by a Mountain Spirit (Dr. Cicero Books, New York, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lopez, Crossing Open Ground (Vintage, New York, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.