SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- G.I. Baird, Identities and Space: The Geographies of Religious Change amongst the Brao in Northeastern Cambodia, Anthropos, 104, 457–468 (2009)
- G.I. Baird, Shifting Contexts and Performances: The Brao-Kavet and their Sacred Mountains in Northeast Cambodia, Asian Highlands Perspectives, 28, 1–23 (2013)
- G. McCann, Animism in Cambodia: Bioregional Living in Practice, The Trumpeter, 27,1, 8–25 (2011)
- J. Spies, Wild Times. Mae Hong Son: Cave Lodge (2005)
- F. Bourdier, When the Margins Turn One’s Step Toward an Object of Desire in Peter J. Hammer, Living On the Margins: Minorities and Borderlines in Cambodia and Southeast Asia, Phnom Penh: Center for Khmer Studies (2013)
- W. Davis, The Wayfinders. Toronto: House of Anansi Press (2009)
- Ironside, Jeremy. “Development - In Whose Name?” in Living On the Margins: Minorities and Borderlines in Cambodia and Southeast Asia Peter J. Hammer (ed.) Phnom Penh: Center for Khmer Studies (2009)
- E. Becker, Overbooked: The Exploding Business of Travel and Tourism (Simon & Schuster, New York, 2013)
- G. McCann. Called Away by a Mountain Spirit (Dr. Cicero Books, New York, 2013)
- B. Lopez, Crossing Open Ground (Vintage, New York, 1989)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.