SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- L. Juta. The Constitution of the Republic of South Africa: Juta’s pocket statutes. (7 edition). Eds, Juta’s Statutes Editors. Cape Town: Juta Law (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B.O. Nwabeuze. Constitutionalism in the emergent states. London: G. Hurst. (1973) [Google Scholar]
- O. Akiba. Constitutional government and the future of constitutionalism in Africa. In Akiba, O (Ed). Constitutionalism and society in Africa. London: Ashgate. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- South Africa. The Constitution of the Republic South Africa. Act 108 1996. Pretoria: Government Printers. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- South Africa. Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism. White Paper on Development and Promotion of Tourism. Pretoria: Government Printers. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- South Africa. Provincial Government of Eastern Cape, Department of Economic Affairs. 2004. Eastern Cape Provincial Growth and Development Plan, 2004-2014. Bisho: Government Printers [Google Scholar]
- South Africa. Provincial Government of the Eastern Cape, Department of Economic Development, Environmental Affairs and Tourism. Eastern Cape Tourism Master Plan 2009 – 2014. Bisho: Government Printers (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.