SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- B. Ornkhan and S. Srichamnong, Participatory Procedure, Chiang Mai: B.S. Printing [Thai] (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Santasombat, Lak Chang: A Recreation of Tai Identity in Taikong, Bangkok: Amarin Printing and Publishing Limited, [Thai] (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Salobol, Tourism by Community, Chiang Mai: Wanida Press, [Thai] (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Office of the National Research Board, Guidelines for the People to Participate in Rural Development. Bangkok. Kurusapha Printing, [Thai] (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fuengfoosakul, Identity, Bangkok: Tiger Printing, [Thai] (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sarobol, Participation of Doi Tao Community in Developing the Wisdom on Textile, Doctoral dissertation, Academic Disciplines on Rural Planning and Development Graduate School, Mae Jo University, [Thai] (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. O’riordan, Globalism, Localism and Identity, London: Earthscan Publications Ltd, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- United Nation Development Programe, UNDP guidebook on Participation, The concept of Participation in Development, (online) http://www.undp.org/essopp/paguide1.html. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.taiyai.org/index.php?name=suites&file=readsuites&id=1 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.