SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- UNWTO World Tourism Barometer (World Tourism Organization). November 2012 (2012) (Volume 10), http://dtxtq4w60xqpw.cloudfront.net/sites/all/files//unwto_barom12_06_nov_excerpt.pdf. Retrieved at 6 June 2014.
- Tourism Malaysia: Tourist Arrivals and Receipts to Malaysia (2012a). http://corporate.tourism.gov.my/ research.asp?page=facts_figures. Retrieved at 6 June 2014
- Tourist Arrivals in Sabah (2012b). http://kepkas.sabah.gov.my/2012/02/13/sabah-tourist-arrivals.Retrieved at 18 June 2014
- Daily Express: Sabah Tourist Receipts (2012c). http://www.dailyexpress.com.my/news.cfm?NewsID=86861. Retrieved at 18 June 2014
- One Stop Malaysia: Lok Kawi Wildlife Park (2008). http://www.onestopmalaysia.com/travel/sabah/lok-kawi-wildlife-park.html. Retrieved at 18 January 2014
- D. Newsome, R. Dowling, S. Moore, Wildlife Tourism: Aspect of Tourism. Channel View Publication, Toronto (2005)
- K. Kutay, Brave new role: Ecotour operators take centre stage in the era of green travel. In Going Green: The Ecotourism Research for Travel Agents. Supplement to Tour and Travel News. October 25:80 (1993)
- C. Ryan, Saltwater crocodile as tourist attractions. Journal of Sustainable Tourism, 6, 4, 339 (1998) [CrossRef]
- C. S. Corazon, Zoo Tourism: Biodiversity Conservation Through Tourism. Journal of Ecotourism, 7, 2, 160 (2008) [CrossRef]
- J. Cherfas, Zoo 2000- A look beyond the bars, British Broadcasting Corporation, London (1984)
- C. M. Hall, B. Weiler, What’s so special About Special Interest Tourism? In Special Interest Tourism, B. Weiler & C.M. Hall (Eds.), Belhaven Press, London, UK (1992)
- S. Bitgood, D. Patterson, A. Benefield, Exhibit design and visitor behavior; Empirical relationship. Environment and Behaviour, 20, 4, 474 (1988) [CrossRef]
- G. Broad, Visitor profile and evaluation of informal education at Jersey Zoo. Dodo Journal of Wildlife Preservation Trusts, 32, 166 (1996)
- K. Higginbottom, Wildlife Tourism: Impacts, Management and Planning. Common Ground Publishing (2004)
- A. Bright, C.L Pierce, Information and education for managing wildlife viewing in Wildlife viewing: A Management Handbook. Ed. J. Manfredo, Oregon State University Press, Corvallis, Oregon (2002)
- K. Markwell, B. Weiler, Ecotourism and interpretation in Contemporary Issues in Heritage and Environmental Interpretation. Ed. D. Uzzell & R. Ballantyne, The Stationary Office, London (1998)
- G. Moscardo, Bird watching as a Tourist Activity in the Great Barrier Reef Region. Unpublished report. Townsville; CRC Reef Research Centre (1997)
- M.D. Kreger, J.A. Mench, Visitor-animal interactions at the zoo, Anthrozoos, 8, 3, 143 (1995) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.