SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- A. Weidenfeld. Religious needs in the hospitality industry. Tourism and Hospitality Research, 6,2, 143–159 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Weidenfeld & A. Ron. Religious needs in the tourism industry. Anatolia:international journal of tourism and hospitality research, 19,2, 18–22 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Poria, R. Butler & D. Airey. Tourism, Religion and Religiosity: A Holy Mess. Current Issues in Tourism, 6,4, 340–363 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Howe. Queer pilgrimage: The San Francisco homeland and identity tourism. Cultural Anthropology, 16,1, 35–61 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wheeler. Tourism marketing ethics: an introduction. International Marketing Review, 12,4, 38–49 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Muslim population worldwide. Retrieved 15 November, 2013, from http://www.islamicpopulation.com/ (2013) [Google Scholar]
- WTM. The World Travel Market Global Trend Reports 2007. World Travel Market: London(2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Battour, M.N. Ismail & M. Battor. Toward a Halal Tourism Market. Tourism Analysis,15,4, 461–470 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Battour, M.N. Ismail & M. Battor. The impact of destination attributes on Muslim tourist’s choice. International JM. ournal of Tourism Research, 13,6, 527–540 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Battour, M. Battor and M.A. Bhatti. Islamic Attributes of Destination: Construct Development and Measurement Validation, and Their Impact on Tourist Satisfaction. Int. J. Tourism Res. doi: 10.1002/jtr.19479 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C.G.Q. Chi & H. Qu. Examining the structural relationships of destination image, tourist satisfaction and destination loyalty: An integrated approach. Tourism Management, 29,4, 624–636 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Devesa, M. Laguna & A. Palacios. The role of motivation in visitor satisfaction: Empirical evidence in rural tourism. Tourism Management, 31,4, 547–552 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Chin, B.L. Marcolin & P.R. Newsted. A partial least squares latent variable modeling approach for measuring interaction effects: Results from a Monte Carlo simulation study and an electronic-mail emotion/adoption study. Information Systems Research, 14,2, 189–217 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.