SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2015ICITCE 2014 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 January 2015|
- Problem-Based Learning at Queen’s University [OL]. http://meds.queensu.ca/medicine/pbl/pblnews.htm [Google Scholar]
- What is Problem-Based Learning? http://www.udel.edu/pbl/cte/jan95-what.html, 1997-02-20. [Google Scholar]
- What is Problem-Based Learning? http://www.udel.edu/pbl/dancase3.html, 1997-07-12. [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Kaufman. Problem-based learning-time to step back? [J]. Medical Education, 2000, (34):509–511. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Barrows HS. Ataxcnomy of Problem-based learning methods [J]. Medical Education, 1986, (20):481–486. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. McParland, L. M. Noble & G. Livingston. The effectiveness of problem-based learning compared to traditional teaching in undergraduate psychiatry [J]. Medical Education, 2004, 38(8):859–867. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Donald R. Woods. Problem-based learning: How to gain the ost from PBL. First ed. Pbl Waterdown, Ontario, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Barrows. A taxonomy of problem-based learning methods[J]. Medical Education, 1985, 20:481–486. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.