SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||10 July 2015|
- Beauchaine, T. (2001). Vagal tone, development, and Gray’s motivational theory: Toward an integrated model of autonomic nervous system functioning in psychopathology. Development and Psychopathology, 13, pp 183–214. [CrossRef]
- Bendeck, M. & Karenbach, C. (2010). Decomposition of skin conductance data by means of non-negative deconvolution. Psychophysiology, 47, pp 647–658. Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Printed in the USA.
- Biswas, D.; Saha, S; Chattopadhyay, P.K., and Saha, S. (1998). Exercise as an aid to social and emotional adjustment in children: Role of swimming. Journal of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, 1&2, 13–19.
- Cordón, Luis A. (2005). Popular psychology: an encyclopedia. Westport, Conn: Greenwood Press. pp. 201–204.
- Dawson, M. E., Schell, A. M., & Filion, D. L. (2000). The Electrodermal System. In Cacioppo J. T., Tassinary L. G. & Berntson G. G. (Eds.) Handbook of Psychophysiology, 2nd Ed. New York, Cambridge University Press.
- Edelberg, R. (1993). Electrodermal mechanisms: A critique of the two-factor hypothesis and a proposed replacement. In Roy et al., pp. 7–29.
- Helgoe, L. (2008). “Introvert Power: Why Your Inner Life is Your Hidden Strength”. Naperville, Illinois: Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Levenson, R. W. (1992). Autonomic nervous system differences among emotions. Psychological Science, 3, pp 23–27. [CrossRef]
- Lim, C. L., Rennie, C., Barry, R. J., Bahramali, H., Lazzaro, I, Manor, B. & Gordon, E. (1997). Decomposing skin conductance into tonic and phasic components. International Journal of Psychophysiology, 25, pp 97–109. [CrossRef]
- Rorschach, Herman. (1942). Psychodiagnostics. (English translation of Psychodiagnostik.) N. Y., Grune & Stratton.
- Saha, S; Biswas, D.; Chattopadhyay, P. K., and Saha, S. (1998). Family size and emotional adjustment in children. Social Science International, 14: 1&2, pp 35–40.
- Saha S., Mukhopadhyay Pritha, Chattopadhyay P. K., Biswas D., & Saha S. (2005). Arousal modulation as predictor of achievement motivation in high soccer performers. Reading in Sports Psychology. Jitendra Mohon and Meena Sehgal (Eds.) Friends Publications, India, pp 116–146.
- Saha, S., Saha Srilekha and Chowdhury, D. (2013). Predictors of autonomic orienting activity as precursor of poor performance in cricket. In the proceeding of Asia-Pacific International Conference on Sports and Exercise Psychology, pp 15 – 21.
- Saha, S., Saha Srilekha; Chowdhury, D.; Fahim N. A & Salah Uddin M. (2012a). In search of predictors for reaction ability related to high performance in Cricket. Social Science International, 28 (1), pp 1 – 18.
- Saha, S., Saha Srilekha; Chowdhury, D.; Fahim N. A & Salah Uddin M. (2012b). Action Regulation as Predictor of High Performance in Cricket. Shodh Sangam, January Special Issue, pp 211–15.
- Saha Srilekha; Saha, S., Krasilschikov O., Ismail, M. S. (2012c). Predictive Structural Analysis in explaining Reaction Ability as a Mediator for Performance Excellence in Malaysian Athletes. Akash, pp 105–113.
- Saha Srilekha, Saha, S., Krasilschikov O., Ismail, M. S. (2013d). Cognitive-emotional predictors of anticipation and reaction ability as mediator for performance excellence in south-asian athletes, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 91, pp 624–631. [CrossRef]
- Saha, S.; Saha Srilekha; Mazlan, M. A. B. M. and Arriffin, M. I. B. M. (2013b). Effect of emotional regulation on performance of soccer skills, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 91, pp 594 – 605. [CrossRef]
- Sequeira, H. and Roy J. C. (1993). Cortical and Hypothalamo-limbic control of electrodermal responses. In Roy et al. (1993a), pp. 93–114.
- Singer, R. N. (1988). Psychological testing: What value to coaches and athletes? International Journal of Sports Psychology, 19, pp 87–106.
- Tenenbaum, G., Levi-Kolker, N., Bar-Eli, M. & Sade, S (1992). Psychological selection of young talented children for sport. [Book Analytic] In Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Applications in Sport and Physical Education, January 2-6, 1992, (Netanya), The E.Gill Publ. House: Wingate Institute for P. E. and Sport: The Zinman College of P. E., pp 268–274.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.