SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||10 July 2015|
- Abernethy, B., & Russell, D.G. (1984). Advance cue utilization by skilled cricket batsmen. Australian Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 16(2),2–10.
- Andreassi, J. L. (1966). Skin Conductance and reaction time in a continuous auditory monitoring task. American Journal of Psychology, 79, 470–474. [CrossRef]
- Beauchaine, T. (2001). Vagal tone, development, and Gray’s motivational theory: Toward an integrated model of autonomic nervous system functioning in psychopathology. Development and Psychopathology, 13, 183–214. [CrossRef]
- Chattopadhyay, P.K. & Biswas, P. K. (1983). Characteristics of galvanic skin responses in anxious patients and normal subjects. Indian Journal of Clinical Psychology, 10 (1), 159–164.
- Chattopadhyay, P. K.; Bond, A. J. & Lader, M. J. (1975). Characteristics of galvanic skin response in anxiety states. Journal of Psychiatric Research, 12, 265–270. [CrossRef]
- Crider, A. (1972). Electrodermal labiality and vigilance performance. Psychophysiology, 9, 268 (Abstract).
- Eysenck, H. J. (1982). A model for intelligence. New York: Springer-Verlag. [CrossRef]
- Fowles, D. C. (1988). Psychophysiology and psychopathology: A motivational approach. Psychophysiology, 25, 373–391. [CrossRef]
- Franken, R. E. (1998). Human Motivation. Brooks/Cole Publishing Company, 511, Forest Lodge Road, Pcific Grove, CA 93950, USA.
- Gray, J. A. (1987a). Perspectives on anxiety and impulsivity: A commentary. Journal of Research in Personality, 21, 493–509. [CrossRef]
- Gray, J. A. (1987b). The psychology of fear and stress. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Heyman, S. R. (1982). Comparisons of successful and unsuccessful competitors: A reconsideration of methodological questions and data. Journal of Sports Psychology, 4, 295–300.
- McLeod, P. (1987). Visual reaction time and high-speed ball games. Perception, 16, 49– 59. [CrossRef]
- McRobert, A., & Tayler, M. (2005). Perceptual abilities of experienced and inexperienced cricket batsmen in differentiating between left hand and right hand bowling deliveries. Journal of Sports Sciences, 23(2),190–191.
- Müller, S., Abernethy, B., & Farrow, D. (2006). How do world-class cricket batsmen anticipate a bowler’s intention? Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology, 59, 2162–2186. [CrossRef]
- Nideffer, R. M. (1989). Anxiety, attention and performance in sports: theoretical and practical considerations. In. Anxiety in sports: An International Perspective (Eds. D. Hackfort and C. D. Spielberger), Hemisphere, New York, 117–86.
- Penrose, J. M. T., & Roach, N. K. (1995). Decision making and advanced cue utilisation by cricket batsmen. Journal of Human Movement Studies, 29, 199–218.
- Renshaw, I., & Fairweather, M. M. (2000). Cricket bowling deliveries and the discrimination ability of professional and amateur batters. Journal of Sports Sciences, 18, 951–957. [CrossRef]
- Saha S., Mukhopadhyay Pritha, Chattopadhyay P. K., Biswas D., & Saha Srilekha. (2005a). Arousal modulation as predictor of achievement motivation in high soccer performers. Reading in Sports Psychology. Jitendra Mohon and Meena Sehgal (Eds.) Friends Publications, India, 116–146.
- Saha, S. & Saha Srilekha. (2001). Cognitive approach to motivation and high soccer performance. Bangladesh Journal of Sports Science, 1(2),95–108.
- Saha, S., Saha Srilekha & Sharmeen Nushrat. (2003). Bilateral asymmetry in the psychological processes as a function of inhibited sport performance. Journal of Sports and Exercise Psychology, 25, 114–115.
- Saha, S., Saha Srilekha & Sharmeen Nushrat. (2005b). Psychophysiological approach to reaction ability and high sports performance- An exploratory study. Journal of Sports and Exercise Psychology, 27, 132–133.
- Singer, R. N. (1988). Psychological testing: What value to coaches and athletes? International Journal of Sports Psychology, 19, 87–106.
- Suzuki, S., et. al. (1988). Analysis of the goalkeeper’s diving motion, in Science and Football (eds T. Reilly. A. Lees, K. Davids and W. J. Murphy), E. & F. N. Spon, London, 468–475.
- Tenenbaum, G., Levi-Kolker, N., Bar-Eli, M. & Sade, S (1992). Psychological selection of young talented children for sport. [Book Analytic] In Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Applicationsin Sport and Physical Education, January 2-6, 1992, (Netanya), The E.Gill Publ. House: Wingate Institute for P. E. and Sport: The Zinman College of P. E., 268–274.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.