SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 18, 2015ICoLASS 2014 – USM-POTO International Conference on Liberal Arts & Social Sciences
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 July 2015|
- Al-Naggar, R., Bobryshev, Y., Abdulghani, M., Rammohan, S. and Al-Jashamy, K. (2012). Knowledge and Perceptions of Cancer and Cancer Prevention among Malaysian Traditional Healers: a Qualitative Study. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, 13, 3841–3850. [CrossRef]
- Bidwell, N,. Winschiers-Theophilus, H., Koch-Kapuire, G. and Chivuno-Kuria, S. (2011). Situated interactions between audiovisual media and African herbal lore. Pers Ubiquit Comput (2011) 15:609–627 [CrossRef]
- Canagarajah, S. (2002). Reconstructing local knowledge. Journal of Language, Identity, and Education, 1(4),243–259. [CrossRef]
- Geertz, C. (2000) Local Knowledge: Further Essays in Interpretive Anthropology. Third Edition. USA: Basic Books Inc. 244 pp
- Othman Yatim (2013). Herbal Plants in Traditional Malay Culture: their Medicinal and Commercial Potentials. 2nd International Conference on Alfred Russel Wallace - His Predecessors and Successors. Naturalists, Explorers and Field Scientists in South-East Asia and Australasia, 7 – 8 November 2013
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.