SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Section||Tourism, Economy and Sustainability|
|Published online||06 January 2016|
- AkehurstG., ComecheJ.M., & GalindoM. (2009). Job satisfaction and commitment in the entrepreneurial SME. Small Business Economics, 32, 277–289. [CrossRef]
- AntonakisJ. & HouseR.J. (2002). An analysis of the full-range leadership theory: The way forward. In B.J.
- AziriB. (2011). Job satisfaction: A literature review. Management Research and Practice, 3(4), 77–86.
- Baldrige National Quality Program . (2005). Criteria for performance excellence. National Institute of Standards and Technology, Department of Commerce.
- Bass, B.M. (1985). Leadership and performance beyond expectations. New York, NY: The Free Press.
- Bass, B.M. & Avolio, B.J. (1995). The Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire. Palo Alto, CA: Mind Garden.
- Chen, S.H., Yang, C.C., Shiau, J.Y., & Wang, H.H. (2006). The development of an employee satisfaction model for higher education. The TQM Magazine, 8(15), 484–500. [CrossRef]
- Daft, R.L. & Marcic, C. (2006). Understanding management (5th ed.). Mason, OH: Thomson Higher Education.
- Dushon, D. & Plowman, D.A. (2005). Nurturing the spirit at work: Impact on unit performance. The Leadership Quarterly, 16(5), 807–834. [CrossRef]
- Emery, C.R. & Barker, K.J. (2015). The effect of transactional and transformational leadership styles on the organizational commitment and job satisfaction of customer contact personnel. Journal of Organizational Culture, Communication & Conflict, 11(1), 77–90.
- Fry, L.W. (2005). Toward a theory of ethical and spiritual well-being and corporate social responsibility through spiritual leadership. Forthcoming in Giacalone, R.A. and Jurkiewicz, C.L., (Eds). Positive psychology in business ethics and corporate responsibility. Greenwich, CT: Information Age Publishing.
- Fry, L.W. (2003). Toward a theory of spiritual leadership. The Leadership Quarterly, 14, 693–727. [CrossRef]
- Fry, L.W. & Matherly, L.L. (2006). Spiritual Leadership and Organizational Performance: An Exploratory Study. Precision Management Institute, Retrieved March, 7, 2015 from http://precisionmi.org/Materials/LeadershipMat/Spiritual%20Leadership%20and%20Organizational%20Performance%20%20An%20Exploratory%20Study.pdf.
- Fry, L.W. & Matherly, L.L. (2007). Workplace spirituality, spiritual leadership and performance excellence, in Rogelberg, S. G. (Ed.). Encyclopedia of Industrial/Organizational Psychology (Sage Publications, San Francisco).
- Fry, L.W. & Slocum, J. (2008). Maximizing the triple bottom line through a strategic scorecard business model of spiritual leadership. Organizational Dynamics, 31(1), 86–96. [CrossRef]
- Fry, L.W., Vitucci, S., & Cedillo, M. (2005). Transforming the army through spiritual leadership, The Leadership Quarterly, 16(5), 835–862. [CrossRef]
- Givens, R. (2008). Transformational Leadership: The impact on organizational and personal outcomes. Emerging Leadership Journeys, 1(1), 4–24.
- Goodwin, W.L., Wofford, J.C., Whittington. (2001). A theoretical and empirical extension to the transformational leadership construct. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 22, 759–774. [CrossRef]
- Hair, J.F. Jr, Hult, G.T.M., Ringle, C., & Sarstedt, M. (2013). A primer on partial least squares structural equation modeling (PLS SEM). SAGE Publications, Incorporated.
- Hartog, D.N. & Koopman, P.L. (2002). Leadership in organization. Organization Psychology, 2, 166–187.
- Hu, J. & Liden, R.C. (2011). Antecedents of team potency and team effectiveness: An examination of goal and process clarity and servant leadership. Journal of Applied Psychology, 96(4), 851–862. [CrossRef]
- Jung, D., Wu, A., & Chow, C.W. (2008). Towards understanding the direct and indirect effects of CEOs’ transformational leadership on firm innovation. The Leadership Quarterly, 19(5), 582–594. [CrossRef]
- Kaplan, R.S. & Norton, D.P. (1992). The balanced scorecard--Measures that drive performance. Harvard Business Review, 70, 71–79.
- Kaplan, R.S. & Norton, D.P. (2006). Transforming the balanced scorecard from performance measurement to strategic management: Part 1. Accounting Horizons, 15, 1, 87–104. [CrossRef]
- Kaplan, R.S. & Norton, D.P. (1996). Using the balanced scorecard as a strategic management system. Harvard Business Review, 74, 75–76.
- Lebans, M., Euske, K. (2006). A conceptual and operational delineation of performance. Business Performance Measurement, Cambridge University Press
- Lee., H.Y. & Ahmad, K.Z. (2009). The moderating effects of organizational culture on the relationships between leadership behavior and organizational commitment and between organizational commitment and job satisfaction and performance. Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 30(1), 53–86. [CrossRef]
- Lee, Y.K., Kim, S.H., Seo, M.K., & Hight, S.K. (2015). Market orientation and business performance: Evidence from franchising industry. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 44, 28–37. [CrossRef]
- Locke, E.A. (1976). The nature and causes of job satisfaction. In Dunnette, M. D. (Ed.), Handbook of Industrial and Organizational Psychology (pp. 1297–1349). Chicago, IL: Rand McNally.
- Malone, P.F. & Fry, L.W. (2003). Transforming schools through spiritual leadership: A field experiment. Paper presented at the Academy of Management, Seattle, WA.
- Morales, V.J.G., Barrionuevo, M.M.J., & Gutiérrez, L.G. (2012). Transformational leadership influence on organizational performance through organizational learning and innovation. Journal of Business Research, 65, 1040–1050. [CrossRef]
- Müceldili, B., Turan, H., & Erdil, O. (2013). The influence of authentic leadership on creativity and innovativeness. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 99, 673–681.
- Northouse, P.G. (2007). Leadership: Theory and practice (4th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Nunnally, J. & Berstein, I. (1994). Psychometric Theory. McGraw-Hill, New York.
- Okpara, J.O., Squillace, M., & Erondu, E.A. (2005). Gender differences and job satisfaction: A study of university teachers in the United States. Women in Management Review, 20(3), 177–190. [CrossRef]
- Onodugo, V.A. (2012). Multinational corporations (MNC) and employment and labour conditions of developing countries: The nigerian experience. European Journal of Business and Social Sciences, 1(6), 67–76.
- Özer, F. & Tınaztepe, C. (2014). Effect of strategic leadership styles on firm performance: A study in a Turkish SME. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 150, 778–784.
- Peterson, S.J., Walumbwa, F.O., Byron, K., & Myrowitz, J. (2009). CEO positive psychological traits, transformational leadership, and firm performance in high technology start-up and established firms. Journal of Management, 35, 348–368. [CrossRef]
- Reave, L. (2005). Spiritual values and practices related to leadership effectiveness. The Leadership Quarterly, 16(5), 655–688. [CrossRef]
- Rego, A., Júnior, D.R., & Cunha, M.P. (2013). Authentic leadership promoting stores’ performance: An empirical study. Business and Information 2013.
- Robbins, S.P. (2005). Essential of organisational behaviour (8th ed.). New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
- Saleem, H. (2015). The impact of leadership styles on job satisfaction and mediating role of perceived organizational politics. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 172, 563–569.
- Scheroder, R. (2008). Job satisfaction of employees at a Christian university. Journal of Research on Christian Education, 17, 225–246. [CrossRef]
- Sim, A.B. & Yap, T.H. (1997). Strategy types in Malaysian industrial companies. Malaysian Management Review, 32(4), 1–10.
- Spector, P. (1997). Job satisfaction: Applicatio, assesment, cause and consequences. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
- Suhana, M., Mardhiah, Y., Zuraidah, A., Norhasniza, M.H.A., & Nooririnah, O. (2014). The impact of job stress to job satisfaction among engineers: Aliterature review. 4th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management.
- Voon, M.L., Lo, M.C., Ngui, K.S., & Ayob, N.B. (2011). The influence of leadership styles on employees’ job satisfaction in public sector organizations in Malaysia. International Journal of Business, Management and Social Sciences, 2(1), 24–32.
- Walumbwa, F.O., Avolio, B.J., Gardner, W.L., Wernsing, T.S., & Peterson, S.J. (2008). Authentic leadership: Development and validation of a theory based measure? Journal of Management, 34, 89. [CrossRef]
- Yıldız, S., Baştürk, F., & Boz, İ.T. (2014). The effect of leadership and innovativeness on business performance. Social and Behavioral Sciences, 150, 785–793.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.