SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Tourism, Economy and Sustainability|
|Published online||06 January 2016|
- BenatB. O., SoumitraD. & BrunoL. (2013). The Global Information Technology Report, Growth and Jobs in a Hyperconnected World p. 271.
- Bridges.org (2005). eReady For What? E-Readiness in Developing Countries : Current Status and Prospects toward the Millennium Development Goals. http://www.infodev.org/files/2049_file_InfoDev_E_Rdnss_Rpt_rev11May05.pdf.
- DanishD. (2006). E-readiness for Developing Countries : Moving the focus from the environment to the users. EJISDC (2006) conference 27(6), 1–14.
- HalH., & JayantM. (2010). ASEAN Economic Integration: Features, Fulfillments, Failures and the Future, p. 1.
- MaugisV., ChoucriN., MadnickS., SiegelM., GillettS., HaghsetaF., Zhu & BestM. (2003). Global E-Readiness-for WHAT?. E-Business: A Research and Education Initiative at the MIT Sloan School of Management, paper 177.
- MaugisV., ChoucriN., MadnickS., SiegelM., GillettS., HaghsetaF., Zhu & BestM. (2005). Global E-Readiness-for WHAT? Readiness for e-Banking, Information Technology for Development, 11, 4, 313–342. [CrossRef]
- PongchaiC. & BundidK., ICT readiness assessment model for public and private organizations in developing country, p.100.
- SchmidtC. & SugiasE.(2011). Proposal of a model to assess the level of E-readiness in hotel companies. Implementation in the State of Colima, P. 1.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.