SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2016PSU-USM-NSTRU 2014 International Conference on Arts and Sciences 2014 “Arts and Sciences Research 2014: Spot of Change for Tomorrow”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||06 January 2016|
- Axisa, F. ; Dittmar, A. ; Delhomme, G. (2003). Smart clothes for the monitoring in real time and conditions of physiological, emotional and sensorial reactions of human. Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 2003. Proceedings of the 25th Annual International Conference of the IEEE, 4, 3744–3747.
- Beauchaine, T. (2001). Vagal tone, development, and Gray’s motivational theory: Toward an integrated model of autonomic nervous system functioning in psychopathology. Development and Psychopathology, 13, 183–214. [CrossRef]
- Biswas, D.; Saha, S; Chattopadhyay, P.K., and Saha, S. (1998). Exercise as an aid to social and emotional adjustment in children: Role of swimming. Journal of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, 1&2, 13–19.
- Chakrabarti, Srilekha; Saha, S.; Mukhopadhyay, Pritha; Chattopadhyay, P. K., and Biswas, D. (2001). Swimming and anxiety amelioration in children: A study using self-report and physiological indices. Bangladesh Journal of Sports Sciences, 1(1), 44–53.
- Cordón, Luis A. (2005). Popular psychology: an encyclopedia. Westport, Conn: Greenwood Press, 201–204.
- Dawson, M. E., Schell, A. M., & Filion, D. L. (2000). The Electrodermal System. New York, Cambridge University Press.
- Edelberg, R. (1993). Electrodermal mechanisms: A critique of the two-factor hypothesis and a proposed replacement. In Roy et al. (1993a), 7–29.
- Faul, F., Erdfelder, E., Lang, A.-G., & Buchner, A. (2007). G*Power 3: A flexible statistical power analysis program for the social, behavioral, and biomedical sciences. Behavior Research Methods, 39, 175–191. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Heyman, S. R. (1982). Comparisons of successful and unsuccessful competitors: A reconsideration of methodological questions and data. Journal of Sports Psychology, 4, 295–300.
- Hillman, C H.; Cuthbert, BN.; Bradley, M M.; Lang, P J. (2004). Motivated Engagement to Appetitive and Aversive Fanship Cues: Psychophysiological Responses of Rival Sport Fans. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, 26 (2), 338–351. [CrossRef]
- Kimmel, H.D., Piroch, J. & Ray, R. L.(1979). Monotony and uncertainty in the habituation of the orienting reflex, in The Orienting Reflex In Humans (eds H. D. Kimmel, E. H. van Olst and Orlebeke, J. F.), Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc., Publishers, 365 Broadway, Hillsdle, New Jersey, 07642.
- Levenson, R. W. (1992). Autonomic nervous system differences among emotions. Psychological Science, 3, 23–27. [CrossRef]
- Ray US, Mukhopadhyaya S, Purkayastha SS, Asnani V, Tomer OS, Prashad R, Thakur L, Selvamurthy W (2001). Effect of yogic exercises on physical and mental health of young fellowship course trainees. Indian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology. 45(1), 37–53.
- Rorschach, Herman. Psychodiagnostics. (English translation of Psychodiagnostik.) N.Y., Grune & Stratton, 1942.
- Saha, Srilekha; Biswas, D.; Chattopadhyay, P. K., and Saha, S. (1998). Family size and emotional adjustment in children. Social Science International, 14: 1&2, 35–40.
- Saha, S., Saha Srilekha; Chowdhury, D.; Fahim, N. A & Salah Uddin, M. (2012a). In search of predictors for reaction ability related to high performance in Cricket. Social Science International, 28 (1), 1–18.
- Saha, S., Mukhopadhyay Pritha, Chattopadhyay P. K., Biswas, D., & Saha Srilekha. (2005a). Arousal modulation as predictor of achievement motivation in high soccer performers. Reading in Sports Psychology. Jitendra Mohon and Meena Sehgal (Eds.) Friends Publications, India, 116–146.
- Saha, S.: Srilekha, Saha and Asyraf, B. R. (2013c). Corroborative psychobiological indices explaining young adolescent emotionality. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences., 91, 614–623. [CrossRef]
- Saha, Srilekha; Saha, S and Chattopadhyay, P. K. (2013b). Effect of muscle relaxation training as a function of improvement in attentiveness in children, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 91, 606–613.
- Saha Srilekha, Saha, S., Krasilschikov O., Ismail, M. S. (2013d). Cognitive-emotional predictors of anticipation and reaction ability as mediator for performance excellence in south-asian athletes, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 91, pp 624–631.
- S, Soumendra, S; Srilekha, S; Mazlan, M. A. B. M. and Arriffin, M. I. B. M (2013a). Effect of emotional regulation on performance of soccer skills, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 91, 594–605.
- Tenenbaum, G., Levi-Kolker, N., Bar-Eli, M. & Sade, S (1992). Psychological selection of young talented children for sport. [Book Analytic] In Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Applications in Sport and Physical Education, January 2-6, 1992, (Netanya), The E. Gill Publ. House: Wingate Institute for P. E. and Sport: The Zinman College of P. E., 268–274.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.