SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Zhang Yan, Zhang Jie& Zhang Shukun. 2015. Analysis of traditional Lahu sports culture from the perspective of cultural ecology. Modern Sports Science, (07). [Google Scholar]
- Duan Qiucen. 2014. Research of Protection of Linear Cultural Heritage Corridor. Yunnan University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Min. 2014. Research of cultivation of social responsibility of college students in Kunming by the school’s physical education curriculum from the perspective of ecological civilization. Yunnan Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Shimei. 2013. Changes of traditional sports in Lahu migration of “Lancang River Basin”. Yunnan Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhixian. 2014. Research of integration and development of traditional sports culture of Hani in Red River Valley. Chengdu Sport University. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jian. 2012. Research of protection and inheritance of traditional sports and intangible cultural heritage of the minority of Yunnan Province. Beijing Sport University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jinfeng. 2013. Research on the ways and measures to improve “soft power” of Yunnan traditional ethnic sports culture. Northwest Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Liangzhan. 2013. Development and implementation of national folk sports education resources in Shandong Province from the perspective of cultural ecology. Qufu Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Lei. 2013. Research on bee barrel inspiration in Dananzhi Village of Blang Nationality. Yunnan University. [Google Scholar]
- He Jiaju. 2012. Research on inheritance and development of bamboo bell ball in Tujia. Chengdu Institute of Physical Education. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.