SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Yan Bingqiu & Gao Xiaolu. 2013. Home care satisfaction analysis of aging urban Chinese populations: potential factors and community difference. Geographical Research, 32(7): 1269–1279. [Google Scholar]
- Li Juan, Yang Ruizhen & Yang Xiao, et al. 2015. Analysis of the elderly satisfaction on nursing service in different types of nursing homes. Chinese Health Industry, 16: 75–77. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Di. 2015. Research report of the elderly satisfaction on nursing service in urban community. Value Engineering, 12: 257–259. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Qiqun. 2014. Analysis of pension mode and satisfaction influencing factor of the elderly in Hebei Province. Chinese Journal of Coal Industry, 17(12): 2091–2094. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Huijun, Huang Fei & Yin Jiao. 2011. Nursing service satisfaction and needs of the elderly in nursing home in Liaoning Province. Chinese General Practice, 22: 98–105. [Google Scholar]
- Li Dan, Xu Xin & Guo Zhenyou. 2013. Study on happiness among the elderly in apartment for the aged in Tangshan. Modern Preventive Medicine, 40(19): 3633–3635. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Fei, Zhang Huijun & Yin Jiao. 2012. Current status and demand of nursing staff training in the nursing home in Liaoning Province. Chinese Journal of the Elderly, 2 (32): 571–573. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.