SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Amiryany N, et al. 2012. Acquisition reconfiguration capability, European Journal of Innovation Management, 15(2): 177–191. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EisenhardtK.M. & MartinJ.A. 2000, Dynamic capabilities: what are they? Strategic Management Journal, 21(10/11): 991–995. [Google Scholar]
- GiovanniV., 2012. Measuring the effect of M&A on patenting quantity and quality. Strategic Management Journal, 33: 336–346. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Michael, G. W. Sidney & M. K. Stefan. 2012. The dynamics of wealth, profit, and sustainable advantage. Strategic Management Journal, 33: 1384–1410. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.G. March. 1991. Exploration and exploitation in organization learning. Organization Science, 2(1): 71–87. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Raisch S., B. Julian, P. Gilbert & L.T. Michael, 2009. Organization ambidexterity: Balancing exploitation and exploration for sustained performance. Organization Science, 20(4): 685–695. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fengbin & YangYang. 2013. Differentiation and integration of foreign direct investment behavior of cross-border enterprises - empirical research based on the market value of listed companies. Management World, Phase 3. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.