SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- K. J. Falconer. 1990. Fractal Geometry-Mathematical Foundations and Applications, New York, Wiley.
- K. J. Falconer. 1985. The Geometry of Fractal Sets, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. [CrossRef]
- E. Ayer & R. S. Strichartz. 1999. Exact Hausdorff measure and intervals of maximum density for Cantor sets, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 351: 3725–3741. [CrossRef]
- Z. L. Zhou & M. Wu. 1999. The Hausdorff measure of a Sierpinski carpet, Sci. China (Series A), 47: 673–680.
- Z. L. Zhou & L. Feng. 2000. A new estimate of the Hausdorff measure of the Sierpinski gasket, Nonlinearity, 13: 479–491. [CrossRef]
- B. Jia, Z. L. Zhou & Z. Zhu. 2002. A lower bound for the Hausdorff measure of the Sierpinski gasket, Nonlinearity, 15: 393–404. [CrossRef]
- Z. L. Zhou & L. Feng. 2004. Twelve open problems on the exact value of the Hausdorff measure and on topological entropy: a brief survey of recent results, Nonlinearity, 17: 493–502. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.