SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Goldsmith R. 1969. Financial Structure and Development. New York: Yale University Press.
- Shumpeter J. A. 1932. The Theory of Economic Development. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- McKinnon R. 1973. Money and Capital in Economic Development. Washington, DC: Brookings Institution.
- Panicos O. Demetriades. & Khaled A. Hussein. 1996. Does financial development cause economic growth? Time-series evidence from 16 countries. Journal of Development Economics, 51: 387–411. [CrossRef]
- César Calderón & Lin Liu. 2003. The direction of causality between financial development and economic growth. Joural of Development Economics, 72: 321–334. [CrossRef]
- Muhsin Kar., Şaban Nazlıoğlu & Hüseyin Ağır. 2011. Financial development and economic growth nexus in the MENA countries: Bootstrap panel granger causality analysis. Economic Modelling, 28: 685–693. [CrossRef]
- Qi Liang & Jianzhou Teng. 2006. Financial development and economic growth: Evidence from China. China Economic Review, 17: 395–411. [CrossRef]
- Chen Hao. 2006. Development of financial intermediation and economic growth: the Chinese experience. China Economic Review, 17: 347–362. [CrossRef]
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Poncet, Sandra. 2008. Could financial distortions be no impediment to economic growth after all? Evidence from China. Journal of Comparative Economics, 36: 633–657. [CrossRef]
- Jin Zhang., Lanfang Wang & Susheng Wang. 2012. Financial development and economic growth: Recent evidence from China. Journal of Comparative Economics, 40: 393–412. [CrossRef]
- Zhuang Yan. 2011. Empirical Analysis of Rural Finance and Rural Economy in Heilongjiang Province. IEEE Management and Service Science (MASS), Aug. pp. 1–4
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.