SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Xie Yan. 2009. On employee protection in the tourist hotel. Enterprise Technology and Development. (2): 41–42. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaolu . 2007. Research on human resource management of tourist hotel based on the new Labor Contract Law. 26. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang Yuan. 2009. Research on Labor Relationship of Tourist Hotel Based on Labor Contract Law. Tourism Management Department of China Ocean University. pp.19–21. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qiming. 2005. Construction of employee rights and interests protection system and harmonious private enterprise. Journal of Hubei Administration Institute, (6): 38–39. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Hua. 1996. Increase efforts to standardize labor relations-implement Labor Law by the tourist hotel. China Labor Movement, (3): 38–39. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Huimin. 2000. Research on current situation and countermeasures of human resource management of hotel with foreign management in Chinese Mainland. Tourism Tribune, (5): 68–73. [Google Scholar]
- Song Zibin & Chen Zhaoyang. 2006. Empirical research on job satisfaction of undergraduate interns with the tourism major and job hunting intention in the tourism industry. pp.106–107. [Google Scholar]
- Solon. 2002. The Art of Employing. China Textile Press. [Google Scholar]
- Song Haiying. 2010. Protection of employee rights and interests to allow enterprises to go further. Journal of Glory, (13): 5–13. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaotong. 2003. Employee Relation Management. Peking University Press, 9. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xiaoping. 2004. How to Enhance Employee Satisfaction and Professional Dedication. Peking University Press, [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.