SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 20162015 International Seminar on Social Science and Humanistic Education (SSHE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 February 2016|
- Brooke Noel Moore. & Richard Parker, 2013. Critical Thinking. Zhusu Mei translation, Machinery Industry Press, 7.
- Committee on Facilitating Interdisciplinary Research, National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, Institute of Medicine. Facilitating Interdisciplinary Research. Washington DC: The National Academies Press, 2004.
- Liu Zhonglin. 1998. Modern cross subject. Zhejiang Education Press.
- Tim van Gelder , Reason! : Improving Informal Reasoning Skills, in Proceedings of the Australian Computers in Education Conference, 2000.
- Zhang Peng. 2014. Interdisciplinary fusion of talent worth the wait, Wen Wei Po, 12.23.
- Swanson G. 1994. Graphic Design Education as a Liberal Art: Design and Knowledge in the University and the” Real World”. Design issues: 53–63. [CrossRef]
- Anderson T. 2003. Art education for life. International Journal of Art & Design Education, 22(1): 58–66. [CrossRef]
- Duncum P. 2001. Visual culture: Developments, definitions, and directions for art education. Studies in art education: 101–112. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Ce. 2014. Chinese Higher Education in Art and Design Practice Curriculum exploration and research. Hunan Normal University.
- Ding secret gold, Cheng Yapeng High Art Designs Educational Innovation Talents Training Mode - College of Art and Design in Beijing Forestry University, for example. Arts Education, 2015, 08: 246–248.
- Chen Gaoya Universities of art and design education innovation to explore. Industry and Technology Forum, 2015, 14: 157–158.
- Luo secret of Higher Education Reform of Art Design. Chinese and foreign entrepreneurs, 2015, 24: 175.
- Luo Xiaocong. 2015. On Cultivating Creative Talents of Art Design Education. Education and Vocation, 22: 92–94.
- Yong-qin Q I. 2002. Innovative Education and Teaching Experiment of Higher Institute. Laboratory Research and Exploration, 3: 002.
- Francis C A, Jordan N. & Porter P, et al. 2011. Innovative education in agroecology: Experiential learning for sustainable agriculture. Critical Reviews in Plant Sciences, 30(1–2): 226–237. [CrossRef]
- Eom S B, Wen H J. & Ashill N. 2006. The Determinants of Students’ Perceived Learning Outcomes and Satisfaction in University Online Education: An Empirical Investigation*. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 4(2): 215–235. [CrossRef]
- Hargreaves A. 2003. Teaching in the knowledge society: Education in the age of insecurity. Teachers College Press.
- Hall P. & Weaver L. 2001. Interdisciplinary education and teamwork: a long and winding road. Medical education, 35(9): 867–875. [CrossRef]
- Dillon P M, Noble K A. & Kaplan L. 2009. Simulation as a means to foster collaborative interdisciplinary education. Nursing Education Perspectives, 30(2): 87–90.
- Flores M A. & Day C. 2006. Contexts which shape and reshape new teachers’ identities: A multi-perspective study. Teaching and teacher education, 22(2): 219–232. [CrossRef]
- Bhatia V. 2002. Applied genre analysis: a multi-perspective model. Ibérica: Revista de la Asociación Europea de Lenguas para Fines Específicos (AELFE), (4): 3–19.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.