SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Conole G. 2013. MOOCs as disruptive technologies: strategies for enhancing the learner experience and quality of MOOCs. Revista de Educación a Distancia, 39: 1–17.
- Downes S. 2015. MOOC and mookies: The connectivism & connective knowledge online course[EB/OL]. [2015-12-13]. http://www.downes.ca/presentation/197.
- Zhan Z., Fong P. S. W., Mei H., et al. 2015. Sustainability education in massive open online courses: A content analysis approach. Sustainability, 7(3): 2274–2300. [CrossRef]
- Li Manli. 2013. Exploring the instructional design principles of MOOCs. Tsinghua Journal of Education, 4: 13–21.
- Cui Xiaoping, Wang Lanzhong. 2015. Analysis of college English online teaching system based on MOOC. Modern Educational Technology, 4: 59–64.
- Li Liang. 2014. The research on national policies to supporting the development of MOOC. Modern Educational Technology, 24(5): 65–72.
- Zhang Xiao. 2015. Development and prospect of MOOC in China. Software Guide, 1: 156–158.
- He Bin. 2014. MOOC: Essence, current situation and prospect. Jiangsu Education Research, (1): 3–7.
- Head K. 2014. Are MOOCs the Future of General Education?. The Journal of General Education, 63(4): 244–255. [CrossRef]
- Wang Wenli. 2013. The development of MOOC and the enlightenment to higher education. Jiangsu Higher Education, 2: 53–57.
- Zhou Q, Liu C, Xu J. 2015. The influence of “MOOC” on the cultivation of the students in the electrical engineering. Journal of Applied Science and Engineering Innovation, 2(7): 291–293.
- Wu Shuping. 2015. The research of cloud learning environment based on MOOC. Software Guide, 34(8): 119–123.
- Cui Guanxun. 2015. MOOC practice teaching platform based on cloud computing technology. Research and Exploration in Laboratory, 34(8): 119–123.
- Ma Xinqiang, Huang Yi, Cai Zongmo. 2014. Analysis of MOOC education platform technology and business model. Chongqing Higher Education Research, 2(1):5–9.
- Wang Shengqing, Feng Xuesong. 2015. Design and practice of MOOC training system for teacher’s educational technology ability. Distance Education in China, (2): 56–60.
- Sadigh D, Seshia S A, Gupta M. 2012.Automating exercise generation: A step towards meeting the MOOC challenge for embedded systems. Proceedings of the Workshop on Embedded and Cyber-Physical Systems Education. ACM.
- Guo P J, Kim J, R. Rubin 2014. How video production affects student engagement: An empirical study of MOOC videos. Proceedings of the first ACM Conference on Learning@ scale conference. ACM, pp. 41–50. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Zhenhong, Liu Wen, Han Zhi. 2013. From OCW classroom to MOOC school: The return to the origin of learning. Modern Distance Education Research, (3): 20–27.
- Yang Wenyin, Ma Li, Lin Zhou, et al. 2015. Curriculum reformation of network engineering major for local university on MOOC. Computer Education, 5:24–28.
- Ma Wulin, Wu Zhongjie. 2014. The enlightenment of MOOCs to college English curriculum design in China. Media in Foreign Language Instruction, (6): 40–45.
- Hu Jiehui, Wu Zhongjie. 2014. An empirical study on the MOOC-based college English flipped classroom instructional model. Technology Enhanced Foreign Language Education. (6): 40–45.
- Whitmer J, Schiorring E, P. James 2014. Patterns of persistence: what engages students in a remedial English writing MOOC?. Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Learning Analytics and Knowledge. ACM, pp. 279–280. [CrossRef]
- Chi Yaqing, Song Ruiqiang, Li Zhentao. 2014. Effects of the MOOC on computer course teaching. Computer Engineering & Science, 36(A01): 164–168.
- Liu Bingje. 2014. A study on reform of college computer teaching in MOOC era. Journal of Pingxiang College, 31(3): 116–118.
- Yuan Yali, Ye Yongfei. 2015. Computer experiment teaching reform based on MOOC in civil universities. Course Education Research, (24): 73–74.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.