SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Ladefoged, Peter 2003. Phonetic Data Analysis: An Introduction to Fieldwork and Instrumental Techniques. Malden: Blackwell. [Google Scholar]
- Ladefoged, P. 1982. A Course in Phonetics. New York: Harcourt, Brace, Jovanovich. [Google Scholar]
- Nathan, S. 1987. On second-language acquisition of voiced stops. Journal of Phonetics, (15): 313–322. [Google Scholar]
- Chiba, Kajiyama 1958. Vowel: Its Nature and Structure. Tokyo, MA: The Phonetic Society of Japan. [Google Scholar]
- Corder, S.P. 1967. The significance of learners’ errors. International Review of Applied Linguistics, 05. [Google Scholar]
- P. Ladefoged, Peter. 1995. Elements of Acoustic Phonetics (2nd Ed.). Chicago: University of Chicago Press. [Google Scholar]
- Lightbown, Patsy M. and Spada, Nina. 2002. How Languages are Learned. Shanghai: Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press. [Google Scholar]
- G. Taylor. 1986. Error and Explanations. Applied linguistics, pp. 144–166. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.