SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Ladefoged, Peter 2003. Phonetic Data Analysis: An Introduction to Fieldwork and Instrumental Techniques. Malden: Blackwell.
- Ladefoged, P. 1982. A Course in Phonetics. New York: Harcourt, Brace, Jovanovich.
- Nathan, S. 1987. On second-language acquisition of voiced stops. Journal of Phonetics, (15): 313–322.
- Chiba, Kajiyama 1958. Vowel: Its Nature and Structure. Tokyo, MA: The Phonetic Society of Japan.
- Corder, S.P. 1967. The significance of learners’ errors. International Review of Applied Linguistics, 05.
- P. Ladefoged, Peter. 1995. Elements of Acoustic Phonetics (2nd Ed.). Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Lightbown, Patsy M. and Spada, Nina. 2002. How Languages are Learned. Shanghai: Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press.
- G. Taylor. 1986. Error and Explanations. Applied linguistics, pp. 144–166. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.