SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Richards, J.C. & Ho. B. 2001. Reflective Thinking through Journal Writing [A]. Richards beyond Training [C]. Cambridge: CUP, pp.153-171 J.C. [Google Scholar]
- Kumaravadivelu, B. 2012. Language Teacher Education for a Global Society. London: Routledge. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yao, Dai Haiyan. 2010. Research review of teacher-student interaction in classroom. Educational Science Research, (6): 66–69. [Google Scholar]
- He Jing 2012. Impact of Teacher-student Relationship on English Learning of Middle School Students from the Perspective of Recessive Subject. Master’s Thesis of Xi’an International Studies University. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yingying. 2014. Applied research of interactive teaching in senior English reading teaching -- A case study of U CAN Secondary School of Beijing New Oriental. Master’s Thesis of Ningxia University. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Lirong, Gao Suxia, Dong Guoying, et al. 2011. Self-learning: An effective practice of professional development of teachers. Journal of Hebei Normal University (Educational Science Edition), (12): 52–55. [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Shengke 2010. SPSS Statistical Analysis from Introduction to Proficiency. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yongzheng, et al. 2010. Mathematical Modeling. Shanghai: Tongji University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaoyin, et al. 2010. Mathematical Modeling and Mathematical Experiments. Beijing: Science Press. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuo Jinwu, et al. 2010. Application of Matlabin Mathematical Modeling. Beijing: Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.