SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Asher, J. 1977. Learning Another Language Through Actions: The Complete Teachers’ Guide Book. Los Gatos California: Sky Oaks Production, pp. 354.
- Bloom, B.E. 1956. Taxonomy of Education Objectives: Classification of Education Goals. Handbook: Cognitive Domain. New York: David Mckay Company, Inc.
- Bruner, J. 1966. Toward a Theory of Instruction. Cambridge, MA: Belknap Press, pp. 260–265+284.
- Castillo, A.G. 1995. Left--handed Teaching: Lessons in Affective Education. New York: Praeger, pp.17.
- Damasio, A. 1994. Descartes’ Error: Emotion, reason and Human Brain. New York: Avon.
- Norman, D.A. 1980. Cognitive Engineering and Education. Hillsdale, NJ: Erbaum, pp.243.
- Dewey, J. Experience and Education. In David A. (editor) 1984. Experiential Learning: Experience as the Source of Learning and Development. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, 1938:23.
- Ellis, R. 1994. The Study of Second Language Acquisition. Oxford: Oxford University Press, pp.293.
- Ge Jingjing. 2015.Chinese Perceptive Teaching. Chinese Teaching and Research Journal, 6.
- Greenhalgh, P. 1994. Emotional Growth and Learning. London: Routledge, pp.27–30.
- He Lifen. 2013. Perceptive teaching in English reading teaching. Journal of Teaching and Management, 4.
- He Lifen. 2013. An empirical study of perceptive teach-ing in college English teaching. Journal of South West University of Science and Technology, 5.
- Hong Xianli. 2014.Perceptive teaching strategies in the educational psychology of college education. Journal of Chongqing Normal University, 5.
- Lefrancios, G.R. 2004. Theories of Human Learning: What the Old Man Said. Beijing: Foreign Language teaching and Research Press, pp.284–285.
- Lai Xiuyun. 2012.The characteristics and strategies of chinese perceptive teaching in middle school. Journal of Chinese Learning, 5.
- Piaget, J. 1963. The Psychology of Intelligence. New York: Harcourt, Brace & World, pp.84–91.
- Rogers, C.R. 1969. Freedom to Learn. Columbus, Ohio: Charles Merrill, pp. 35+38–39.
- Stevick, E.W. 1998. Working with Teaching Methods: What’s at Stake?. Boston: Heinle, pp.7.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.