SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Chuanbin, Ni. 2006. Analysis on factors affecting foreign language attrition. Foreign Language Teaching and Reacher, 38(1). [Google Scholar]
- Kopke, B & M.S. Schmid. 2003. Language attrition: the next phase. In M.S. Schimid, B Kopke, M. Keijser, & L. Weilemar (eds). Proceedings of the International Conference on First Language Attrition: Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Methodological Issues. Amsterdam: John Benjamins. [Google Scholar]
- Chuanbin, Ni. 2012. Research on factors affecting foreign language attrition. Beijing: World Publishing Corporation. [Google Scholar]
- Vechter, A.S. Lapkin & V. Argue. 1990. Second Language retention: A summary of the issues. The Canadian Modern Language Review, 46 (2). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huan, Deng. 2011. Research on teaching notions and mode innovation of foreign language: Analysis on English grammar teaching in independent colleges from educational psychology. Wuhan University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Ellis, R. 2000. Understanding Second Language Acquisition. Shanghai: Shanghai Foreign Langue Education Press. [Google Scholar]
- Alex, H. 2002. The L2 Acquisition of tense---Aspect Morphology: The development of Tense---Aspect in English as a second language and the variable influence of inherent aspect. J. Benjamins Pub. [Google Scholar]
- M.A.K., Haliday. 2000. An Introduction to Functional Grammar. Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press. [Google Scholar]
- Zhonggen Yu. 2010. Attrition in the English Language among EFL Tertiary Students in China. Nanjing: South-east University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Kopke, B. 2004. Neurolinguistic aspects of attrition. Journal of Neurolinguistics, 17. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.