SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Education and teaching|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Deng Yingling. 2009. Application for three-dimensional teaching mode in “English viewing, listening and speaking” teaching under the network environment. Foreign Language and Foreign Language Teaching, (11). [Google Scholar]
- Chu Fengchun, Wang Xueqin. 2012. To create language atmosphere and cultivate learning interest. Campus English: Teaching and Research Edition, (11): 12–16. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Qiantu. 2002. Research and practice of “cooperative learning” mode in senior high school English classroom teaching. English Teaching in Primary and Secondary School and Research, (6). [Google Scholar]
- Chiu, M. M. 2008. Flowing toward correct contributions during groups’ mathematics problem solving; A statistical discourse analysis. Journal of the Learning Sciences, 17(3): 415–463. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaoping. 2014. Application for cooperative learning in senior high school English teaching. Middle School Students English, (8): 25–28. [Google Scholar]
- Du Fuzhen. 2013. How to improve cooperative learning in English teaching. Gansu Education, (8): 16–18. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Yanbing. 2002. Implementation and evaluation of cooperative learning in English classroom. Foreign Language Teaching in Primary and Secondary School, (9). [Google Scholar]
- Sharan, Y. 2010. Cooperative Learning for Academic and Social Gains: valued pedagogy, problematic prac-tice. European Journal of Education, 45(2): 300–313. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xiaoling. 2002. Discussion of junior middle school English group cooperative learning. Foreign Language Teaching in Primary and Secondary School, (11). [Google Scholar]
- Bai Xiandong. 2012. To cultivate the students’ interest in learning and improve the efficiency of vocational English teaching. Science Weekly, (3): 26–27. [Google Scholar]
- Li Bin. 2015.Thoughts on junior middle school English extracurricular activities. Course Education Research, (6). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.