SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Alan J. Auerbach & David Reishus. 1987. Mergers and Acquisitions, Chapter 4: The Impact of Taxation on Mergers and Acquisitions, University of Chicago Press.
- Al-Sharkas A.A., Hassan M.K. & Lawrence S. 2008. The impact of mergers and acquisitions on the efficiency of the US banking industry: Further evidence. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 35: 50–70. [CrossRef]
- Arnold G. 2013. Corporate Financial Management, Chapter 20 Mergers. England: Pearson Essex.
- Badík M. 2007. Motives and reasons of the bank mergers in the EU, 11th International Conference on Finance and Banking: Future of the European Monetary Integration, pp. 57–69, Business Source Complete, EBSCOhost, viewed 18 November 2014.
- Baradwaj B., Fraser D. & Furtado E. 1990. Hostile bank takeover offers, Journal of Banking and Finance, 14(6): 1229–1242, Business Source Complete, EBSCOhost, viewed 13 December 2014. [CrossRef]
- Berger A.N., DeYoung R., Genay H. & Udell G.F. 2000. The globalization of financial institutions: Evidence from cross-border banking performance. Brookings-Wharton Papers on Financial Services. 3: 23–125. [CrossRef]
- Cetorelli N.H., B, Morgan D.P., S. & Santos J. 2007. ‘Trends in financial market concentration and their implications for market stability, Economic Policy Review (19320426), 13(1): 33–51, Business Source Complete, EBSCOhost, viewed 18 November 2014.
- Choi S., Francis B. & Hasan I. 2010. Cross-border bank M&As and risk: Evidence from the bond market, Journal Of Money, Credit and Banking (Wiley- Blackwell), 42(4): 615–645, Business Source Complete, EBSCOhost, viewed 13 December 2014. [CrossRef]
- Chronopoulos D., Girardone C. & Nankervis J. 2013. How do stock markets in the US and Europe price efficiency gains from bank M&As?, Journal of Financial Services Research, 43(3): 243–263, Business Source Complete, EBSCOhost, viewed 13 December 2014. [CrossRef]
- Chuang K. 2014. Financial advisors, financial crisis, and shareholder wealth in bank mergers, Global Finance Journal, 25(3): 229–245, Business Source Complete, EBSCOhost, viewed 13 December 2014. [CrossRef]
- Crouzille C., Lepetit L., & Bautista C. 2008. How did the Asian stock markets react to bank mergers after the 1997 financial crisis?, Pacific Economic Review, 13(2): 171–182, Business Source Complete, EBSCOhost, viewed 13 December 2014. [CrossRef]
- Cybo-Ottone A. & Murgia M. 2000. Mergers and share-holder wealth in European banking, Journal of Banking and Finance, 24(6): 831–859. [CrossRef]
- David H., Stephen R., Randolph W. & Jeffrey J. 2010. Corporate Finance: European Edition (1st edition), McGraw-Hill Higher Education, pp.808.
- Do announcements of bank acquisitions in emerging markets create value? (2007) Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 47(1): 86, Business Source Complete, EB-SCOhost, viewed 13 December 2014.
- Fama E., Fisher L., Jensen M. & Roll R. 1969. The adjustment of stock prices to new information, International Economic Review, 10(1): 1, Business Source Complete, EBSCOhost, viewed 13 December 2014. [CrossRef]
- Fama E, & French K. 1993. Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds, Journal of Financial Economics, 33(1): 3–56, Business Source Complete, EBSCOhost, viewed 13 December 2014. [CrossRef]
- Finkelstein S. 2009. The effects of strategic and market complementarity on acquisition performance: Evidence from the US commercial banking industry, 1989-2001. Strategic Management Journal, 30(6): 617–646. [CrossRef]
- Greve H.R. 1999. Branch systems and nonlocal learning in populations. In Advances in Strategic Management: Population Level Learning and Industry Change, Miner AS, Anderson P (eds). JAI Press: Greenwich, CT; pp. 57–80
- Ismail A. & Davidson I. 2007. The determinants of target returns in european bank mergers, Service Industries Journal, 27(5): 617–634, Business Source Complete, EBSCOhost, viewed 12 December 2014. [CrossRef]
- Kiymaz H. 2013. Cross-border mergers and acquisitions and country risk ratings: Evidence from U.S. financials, International Journal of Business and Finance Research, 7(1): 17–29, Business Source Complete, EBSCOhost, viewed 13 December 2014.
- Kolaric S. & Schiereck D. 2014. Performance of bank mergers and acquisitions: a review of the recent empirical evidence, Management Review Quarterly, 64(1): 39–71. [CrossRef]
- Oladipupo A.O. & Okafor C.O. 2011. Control of shareholders’ wealth maximization in Nigeria, The Journal of Business Systems, Governance and Ethics. [retrived 10th December, 2014] from Ebschost Business Source Premier database.
- Reed S.F., Lajoux A. & Nesvold H.P. 2007. The Art of M&A, Fourth Edition: A Merger Acquisition Buyout Guide, McGraw Hill Professional.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.