SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Robbins, Judd. An Explanation of Computer Forensics. URL: http://www.computerforensics.net/forensics.htm.
- Chen Long, Mai Yonghao & Huang Chuanhe. 2007. The Technology of Computer Forensics, Wuhan: Wuhan University Publishing House, pp.1–10.
- Peter Sommer: Computer Forensics: An Introduction. URL: www.virtualcity.co.uk/vcaforens.htm
- Wang Qingqing. 2004. The Emerging Response and Computer Forensics (2nd edition), Beijing: Qinghua University Publishing House, pp.3–15.
- URL: http://www.first.org
- Zhao Xiaomin & Chen Qingzhang. 2002. New issue in combating computer crimecomputer forensics. Technology, Information Network Security, 9,
- Lin Ying, Zhang Yan & Ou Yang Jia, 2010. The log detection technology in computer forensics. Computer Technology and Development, 06,
- Xu Tai & Zhao Xijing, 2011. The research of computer forensics, The Value of Engineering, 12.
- Ai Nayan. 2010. The review of the 3rd National Computer Forensics Seminar. The Research of Crime, 10.
- URL: http://www.canterbury.ac.uk/studyhere/HomeNew.aspx
- Dang Enhong. 2007. The analysis of computer forensics. China Water Transport, 08.
- Song Xiuli, Chen Long & Deng Hongyao. The discovery of computer forensics experiments teaching, 26(16).
- URL: http://gate.cupl.edu.cn/yjsy
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.