SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Brown, S.L. & Eisenhardt, K.M. 1995. Product development: Past research, present findings, and future directions. Academy of Management Review, 20: 343–378. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bull, S.J., Shambrook, C.J., James, W. & Brooks, J.E. 2005. Towards an understanding of mental toughness in elite English cricketers. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 17: 209–227. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bunce, D. 1996. Stress management and innovation interventions at work. Human Relations, 49: 209–232. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Clough, P.J., Earle, K. & Sewell, D. 2002. Mental toughness: The concept and its measurement. In Cockerill, I. (Ed.), Solutions in Sport Psychology, London: Thomson Publishing, pp.32–43. [Google Scholar]
- Clough, P. & Strycharczyk, D. 2012. Developing Mental Toughness. London: Kogan. [Google Scholar]
- Jones, G., Hanton, S. & Connaughton, D. 2007. A framework of mental toughness in the world’s best performers. The Sport Psychologist, 21: 243–264. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaiseler, M., Polman, R. & Nicholls, A. 2009. Mental toughness, stress, stress appraisal, coping and coping effectiveness in sport. Personality and Individual Differences, 47: 728–733. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nicholls, A. R., Polman, R. C., Levy, A. R. & Backhouse, S. 2008. Mental toughness, optimism, pessimism, and coping among athletes. Personality and Individual Differences, 44: 1182–1192. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rager, K. 2005. Self-care and the qualitative researcher: When collecting data can break your heart. Educational Researcher, 34: 23–27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wen, Z.L., Zhang, L., Hou, T.J. & Liu, H.Y. 2004. Testing and application of the mediating effects (in Chinese). Acta Psychologica Sinica, 35: 802–809. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.