SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Brown, S.L. & Eisenhardt, K.M. 1995. Product development: Past research, present findings, and future directions. Academy of Management Review, 20: 343–378.
- Bull, S.J., Shambrook, C.J., James, W. & Brooks, J.E. 2005. Towards an understanding of mental toughness in elite English cricketers. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology, 17: 209–227. [CrossRef]
- Bunce, D. 1996. Stress management and innovation interventions at work. Human Relations, 49: 209–232. [CrossRef]
- Clough, P.J., Earle, K. & Sewell, D. 2002. Mental toughness: The concept and its measurement. In Cockerill, I. (Ed.), Solutions in Sport Psychology, London: Thomson Publishing, pp.32–43.
- Clough, P. & Strycharczyk, D. 2012. Developing Mental Toughness. London: Kogan.
- Jones, G., Hanton, S. & Connaughton, D. 2007. A framework of mental toughness in the world’s best performers. The Sport Psychologist, 21: 243–264. [CrossRef]
- Kaiseler, M., Polman, R. & Nicholls, A. 2009. Mental toughness, stress, stress appraisal, coping and coping effectiveness in sport. Personality and Individual Differences, 47: 728–733. [CrossRef]
- Nicholls, A. R., Polman, R. C., Levy, A. R. & Backhouse, S. 2008. Mental toughness, optimism, pessimism, and coping among athletes. Personality and Individual Differences, 44: 1182–1192. [CrossRef]
- Rager, K. 2005. Self-care and the qualitative researcher: When collecting data can break your heart. Educational Researcher, 34: 23–27. [CrossRef]
- Wen, Z.L., Zhang, L., Hou, T.J. & Liu, H.Y. 2004. Testing and application of the mediating effects (in Chinese). Acta Psychologica Sinica, 35: 802–809.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.