SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 2016ICITCE 2015 – 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Economy and technology|
|Published online||22 April 2016|
- Brislin, R. W. 1980. Translation and content analysis of oral and written material. Handbook of crosscultural psychology, 2(2):349–444.
- Chen, Z. X. & Francesco, A. M. 2000. Employee demography, organizational commitment, and turnover intentions in China: do cultural differences matter? Human relations, 53(6): 869–887. [CrossRef]
- Chirkov, V., Ryan, R. M., Kim, Y. & Kaplan, U. 2003. Differentiating autonomy from individualism and independence: a self-determination theory perspective on internalization of cultural orientations and well-being. Journal of personality and social psychology, 84(1):97. [CrossRef]
- Clary, E. G. & Snyder, M. 1999. The motivations to volunteer theoretical and practical considerations. Current directions in psychological science, 8(5):156–159. [CrossRef]
- Deci, E. L., Koestner, R. & Ryan, R. M. 1999. A meta-analytic review of experiments examining the effects of extrinsic rewards on intrinsic motivation. Psychological bulletin, 125(6): 627. [CrossRef]
- De Vita, C. J., Twombly, E. C. & Montilla, M. D. 2002. Toward Better Child Care Worker Compensation: Advocacy in Three States.
- Gagné, M. & Deci, E. L. 2005. Self-determination theory and work motivation. Journal of Organizational behavior, 26(4): 331–362. [CrossRef]
- Hall, D. T. & Schneider, B. 1972. Correlates of organizational identification as a function of career pattern and organizational type. In Academy of Management Proceedings, (1): 159–161. [CrossRef]
- Hom, P. W. & Griffeth, R. W. 1995. Employee turnover. South-Western Pub.
- Hustinx, L. 2001. Individualisation and new styles of youth volunteering: An empirical exploration. Voluntary Action, 3(2): 57–76.
- Lester, S. W., Meglino, B. M. & Korsgaard, M. A. 2008. The role of other orientation in organizational citizenship behavior. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 29(6): 829. [CrossRef]
- Mael, F. & Ashforth, B. E. 1992. Alumni and their alma mater: A partial test of the reformulated model of organizational identification. Journal of organizational Behavior, 13(2): 103–123. [CrossRef]
- Maertz, C. P. & Boyar, S. L. 2012. Theory-driven development of a comprehensive turnover-attachment motive survey. Human Resource Management, 51(1):71–98. [CrossRef]
- Perry, J. L. 1996. Measuring public service motivation: An assessment of construct reliability and validity. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 6(1): 5–22. [CrossRef]
- Price, J. L. 2001. Reflections on the determinants of voluntary turnover. International Journal of Manpower, 22(7): 600–624. [CrossRef]
- Porter, L. W. & Lawler, E. E. 1968. Managerial Attitudes and Performance.
- Salamon, L. M. & Geller, S. L. 2007. The nonprofit workforce crisis: Real or imagined. Listening Post Project.
- Sobel, M. E. 1982. Asymptotic confidence intervals for indirect effects in structural equation models. Sociological methodology, 13: 290–312. [CrossRef]
- Wrzesniewski, A., Schwartz, B., Cong, X., Kane, M., Omar, A. & Kolditz, T. 2014. Multiple types of motives don’t multiply the motivation of West Point cadets. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 111(30): 10990–10995. [CrossRef]
- Yousaf, A., Yang, H. & Sanders, K. 2015. Effects of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation on task and contextual performance of Pakistani professionals: the mediating role of commitment foci. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 30(2): 133–150. [CrossRef]
- Li Yanping & Tu Yidong. 2012. Study on value orientation of organizational citizenship behavior. Management World, (5): 1–7.
- Wu Luping. 2007. Types and structures of volunteers’ motivation--Interviews analysis towards 24 young volunteers. Research of Youth, (5): 31–40.
- Zhang Ran & Meredith A. Newman. 2012. Emotional labour and its management: A new perspective of human resource management (HRM) for not-for-profit (NFP) organizations. Journal of Zhejiang University (Humanities and Social Sciences), 42(2): 5–21
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.