SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Capel, S., Leask, M. & Turner, T., Learning to teach in the secondary school: a companion to school experience. London: Routledge, (1995).
- Chong, A. L. & Norlena, S., The implementation of physical education in secondary school: A preliminary study. Proceedings of the International Seminar Comparative Studies In Educational System Between Indonesia & Malaysia, 15-16 June. University of Education Indonesia, Bandung, pp.955–971, (2010).
- Corcoran, T., Helping teachers teach well: Transforming professional development. Consortium for Policy Research in Education Policy Briefs. Retrieved from http://www.ed.gov/pubs/CPRE/t61/index.html, (1995, June).
- Croll, P. & Moses, D., Perspectives on the National Curriculum in Primary and Secondary Schools. Educational Studies, 16 (2), 187–198, (1990). [CrossRef]
- Diaz-Maggioli, G. (2004). Teacher-centered professional development. Alexandria, VA: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Department.
- Fetterman, D.M., Deitz, J. & Gesundheit, N., Empowerment evaluation: A collaborative approach to evaluating and transforming a medical school curriculum. Academic Medicine, 85(5), 813–820, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Frymier, J.R. & Hawn, H.C., Curriculum improvement for better schools. Worthington, Ohio: Charles A. Jones, (1970).
- Grineski, S., The image and future of physical education: Cultural inertia. Proceedings. Conference on the Future of Physical Education. Brockport: State University of New York, (1994, October).
- Guskey, T. R., Professional development in education: In search of an optimum mix. In Guskey, T. & Huberman, M. (Eds.), Professional Development in Education: New Paradigms and Practices (pp. 114–131). New York, NY:Teachers College Press, Columbia University, (1995).
- Huberman, M., The professional life cycle of teachers. Teachers College Record, 91, 31–57, (1989).
- Leithwood, K., Seashore-Louis, K., Anderson, S., & Wahlstrom, K., Review of research: How leadership influences student learning. New York: Wallace Foundation, (2004).
- Lynch, P.D. & Saifelislam, O., The Implementation of the New Educational Policy in the Sudan, 1970-85: promise and reality. Educational Review, 41(3), 257–261, (1989). [CrossRef]
- Robinson, M.H., Middle school teachers’ perceptions of professional development experiences. Doctor of Education dissertation, Western Carolina University, USA, (2011).
- McNeill, M., Lim, B.S.C., Wang, C.K.J., Tan, W.K.C., & MacPhail, A., Moving towards quality physical education: Physical education provision in Singapore. European physical education review, 15, 201–223, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Ministry of Education, Malaysia [MOEM], Report on the teaching of physical education in secondary school (In National Language of Malaysia). Kuala Lumpur: Federal Inspectorate of Schools, (1988).
- Ministry of Education Malaysia [MOEM], Letter of professional service. No.2/1998 (In National Language of Malaysia). Kuala Lumpur: Author, (1998).
- Ministry of Education Malaysia [MOEM], Report on the Teaching of Physical Education in Secondary School. (In National Language of Malaysia). Kuala Lumpur: Federal Inspectorate of Schools [FIS], (1994/95).
- Ministry of Education Malaysia [MOEM], Secondary School Inspectorate Report. (In National Language of Malaysia). Kuala Lumpur: FIS, (2007).
- Pate, E., & Thompson, K., Effective professional development: What is it? In Andrews, G., & Anfara, V., Jr. (Eds.), Leaders for a Movement (pp. 123–143). Westerville, OH: Information Age, (2003).
- Porter, A.C. & Brophy, J., Synthesis of research on good teaching: insights from the work of the institute for research on teaching. Educational Leadership, 45(8), 74–85, (1988).
- Reynolds, D., ‘The effective school’, Managing Schools Today, 1(7), 16–18, (1992).
- Schlairet, M.C., Simulation in an undergraduate nursing curriculum: implementation and impact evaluation. The Journal of Nursing Education, 50(10), 561–568, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Sebastian, B.A.S., Comparative study of the implementation of Physical Education Programme in Bintulu and Shah Alam secondary schools. Undergraduate Project, Uiniversiti of Teknologi MARA, (2006).
- Seyfarth, J.T., Personnel management for effective schools. Massachusetts: Allyn & Bacon, (1991).
- Tan, S. E., & Lee, F. K., Reviving physical education in schools: A small dosage of management and commitment from the educational leaders. The Journal of Administrative Science, 14(1), 45–52, (2004).
- Thompson, A., Caring in Context: Four Feminist Theories on Gender and Education. Curriculum Inquiry, 33(1), 9–65, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Thomson, R., Managing People. Oxford: Butterworth-Heinemann, (1993).
- Wee, E.H., Contemporary issues in the teaching of PE in Malaysia. J Physical Activity, Sport & Exercise, 1(1), 17–20, (2013).
- Wee, E.H., ‘Perceptions of non-PE major teachers on the implementation of Malaysian secondary school PE program’. Proceeding of the 7th International Scientific Conference on Kinesiology (22-25 May 2014) in Opatija, Croatia, (2014).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.