SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Černá, M., Poulová, P., Social Software Applications and their Role in the Process of Education from the Perspective of University Students. e-Learning : proceedings of the 11th European conference. Reading: Academic publishing, 2012. 10s. ISBN: 978-1-908272-74-4. ISSN: 2048-8637, (2012)
- Černá, M.: G., Poulová, P., Reflection of Comenius’ didactic principles in ESP instruction. ICIBET 2013 : international conference on Information, business and education technology. Paris : Atlantis press, 2013. 4s. ISBN: 978-90-78677-56-7, (2013).
- Hickey, L. and Stewart, M. (ed.), Politeness in Europe. Clevedon: Multilingual Matters, Ltd., (2005).
- Maresova, P., Kacetl, J., Innovations in ICT in the Czech Republic with Focus on a Chosen Region. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 109, pp. 679–683, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Spencer-Oatey, H., Culturally Speaking. Culture, Communication and Politeness Theory. London: Continuum, (2008).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.