SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Billett, S., Lifelong learning and self: work, subjectivity and learning. Studies in Continuing Education, 32 (1), pp. 1–16, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Choi, W., & Jacobs, R.L., Influences of formal learning, personal learning orientation, and supportive learning environment on informal learning. Human Resource Development Quarterly, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Delors, J., Learning: The treasure within Report to UNESCO of the International Commission on Education for the Twenty-first Century, UNESCO, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Duţă, N., & Rafailă, E., Importance of the lifelong learning for professional development of university teachers - needs and practical implications.Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences 127 ( 2014 ) 801–806, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Enache, R., & Crişan, A., Communication, Networking and Personal Development Skills Trained During the Educational Process. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 159 ( 2014) 524–528, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission (EC)., Making a European area of lifelong learning a reality. Brussels: European Commission, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Golu, F., & Gorbunescu, A., Applications of personal development in the re-education of imprisoned women. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 127 ( 2014 ) 606–610, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kappe, R., Smits, R., & Bekker, E., Training-model for assessors of Inholland University. Amstelveen, Inholland/ECI, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Naimpally, A., Ramachandran, H., Smith, C., Lifelong Learning for Engineers and Scientists in the Information Age. USA: Elsevier. pp. 1 10, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Stana, C., The role of universities in promoting personal development of the participants, through education programs for adults. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 142, 207–213, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Watson, L., Lifelong Learning in Australia, Canberra, Department of Education, Science and Training, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- http://desem.deu.edu.tr/index.php?lang=en (date accessed: 2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.