SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Adams JG, et al., Ann Emerg Med. Ethical conflicts in the prehospital setting. Ann Emerg Med. 1992 Oct;21(10):1259–65, (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arda B., Human Rights in terms of Medical Ethics. Modern Medical Ethics, Ed: Erdem AD, Arda B, Jones SM, et al. Nobel Medicine Bookstores. Nobel printing. Pg: 41–52, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Aydin E., Introduction to Medical Ethics, http://www.medinfo.hacettepe.edu.tr/ July, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Aydin IP., Managerial Professional and Organizational Ethics (3rd ed). Pegau Publishing, Ankara. Pg: 71, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Bioethics Glossary, Philosophical Society of Turkey. Ankara; 35, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Buken NO, Buken E., What they say that medical ethics? Journal of continuing medical education; 11(1):17–21, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Buken NO., Physician-Patient Relationship and Deontology- Medical Ethics-Importance of Medical History Lesson. syndrome;16(9): 69–72, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Cevizci A., Introduction to Ethics Istanbul: Engin Publishing. Pg: 3, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Erbay H, et al., Nurs Ethics. Attitudes of prehospital emergency care professionals toward refusal of treatment: A regional survey in Turkey. Nurs Ethics. 2013 Dec 11;21(5):530–539, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nordby H. BMC Med Ethics., Should paramedics ever accept patients’ refusal of treatment or further assessment? BMC Med Ethics. 2013 Nov 4;14:44.doi:10.1186/1472-6939-14-44, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Oguz Y., Log in Light of Philosophical Approach to Clinical Ethics, Clinical Ethics, Ed: Demirhan AE, Oguz Y, Elcioğlu O et al. Nobel Medicine Bookstore. Tayf Ofset. Istanbul. Pg: 9–25, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Pieper A. Introduction to Ethics. (Atayman V., Sezer G., translation). Istanbul: Detail Publishing. Pg:119, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Williams J.R. (2005). Medical Ethics Guidebook. World Medical Association. Translation Civaner M. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.yok.gov.tr/web/guest/universitelerimiz (date accessed: 13 May 2015). [Google Scholar]
- http://webb.deu.edu.tr/shmyo/(date accessed: 13 May 2015). [Google Scholar]
- Elcioğlu PM, Kırımlıoglu N., (2003). Principles of Medical Ethics. Modern Medical Ethics, Ed: Erdem AD, Art B, Jones SM, et al. Nobel Medicine Bookstores. Nobel printing. Pg: 26–40. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.