SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Cioroiul, S., Health Therapy, Concepts and Methods. Bloomington: Author House UK Ltd, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Enoka, R., Neuromechanics of Human Movement (ed. 3 rd). Boulder: Human Kinetics, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Girard, O., Micallef, J.P.& Millet, G.P., Lower-limb activity during the power serve in tennis: effects of performance level. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 37: 1021–29, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Yotani, K., Tamaki, H., Yuki, A. et al., Response training shortens visuo-motor related time in athletes. Int J Sports Med, 32: 586–90, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mosoi, A., & Gugu Gramatopol, C., Neuromuscular control and lateralization in the game of tennis. Education Fancing Contemporary World Issue, 553–558, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Oxyzogloun, H.D., Oxyzoglou, N., Hatzimanouil, D., Iconomou, C., Ioannidis, T., Lazaridis, S., & Papadopoulus, K., Evaluation off high-level handbal players in morphological characteristics and varios motor abilities by playing position. European Journal of Sports Medicine, 1(2), 21–28, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Puiu, M., Training Methodology to Increase Strength Parameter Based on Improved Neuromuscular Control Case Study. Sport Science Review, XXIII(1-2), 23–38. doi:10.2478/ssr-204-0002, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Riemann, B., & Lephart, S., The Sensoriomotor System, Part I: The Physiologic Basis of Functional Joint Stability. Journal of Athletic Training, 37(1), 71–79, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Swartz, E., & Bruce, L., Balance Training for Neuromuscular Control and Performance Enhancement: A Call for More Research. Athletic Trainig and Sports Health Care, 3(4), 71–173. doi:10.3928/19425864-20110629-05, (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.