SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Brown, J., The laboratory of the mind. thought experiments in the natural sciences, Routledge, London, (1991).
- Einstein, A. & Infeld, L., The evolution of physics, simon and schuster, New York, (1938).
- Einstein, A., Podolsky, B. & Rosen, N., Can quantum- mechanical description of physical reality be considered complete?, Physical Review, 47, 777–780, (1935). [CrossRef]
- Galileo, G., Dialogue concerning two new sciences, Dover, New York. (translated by Crew H., Salvio A, 1914), (1638).
- Gilbert, J., J. Reiner, M., Epistemological resources for thought experimentation in science education., International Journal of Science Education, 22(5), 489–506, (2000). [CrossRef]
- Helm, H, Gilbert, J. & Watts, D.M., Thought experiments and physics education-Part 2.Physics Education, 20, 211–17, (1985). [CrossRef]
- Heisenberg, W., The principles of the quantum theory, Dover, New York. (Translated by Eckart C., Hoyt F., 1949), (1930).
- Kösem, Ş.D. & Özdemir, Ö.F., The nature and role of thought experiments in solving conceptual physics problems, Science & Education, 23, 865–895, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Matthews, M., The role of history and philosophy of science, Routledge, New York-London, (1994).
- Maxwell, J., Theory of Heat, Dover, New York, (1871).
- Newton, I., Mathematical principles of natural philosophy and his system of the world, Volume one: the motion of bodies, University of California press. (translated by Motte A., 1962a, 1962b), (1729).
- Reiner, M., Thought experiments and collaborative learning in physics. International Journal of Science Education, 20(9), 1043–58, (1998). [CrossRef]
- Schrödinger, E., The present situation in quantum mechanics, Wheeler and Zurek, 1983, 152–67, (1935).
- Velentzas, A., Halkia, K. & Skordoulis, C. (2007). Thought Experiments in the Theory of Relativity and in Quantum Mechanics: Their Presence in Textbooks and in Popular Science Books. Science & Education, 6, 3–5; 353–370. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.