SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Brown, J., The laboratory of the mind. thought experiments in the natural sciences, Routledge, London, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Einstein, A. & Infeld, L., The evolution of physics, simon and schuster, New York, (1938). [Google Scholar]
- Einstein, A., Podolsky, B. & Rosen, N., Can quantum- mechanical description of physical reality be considered complete?, Physical Review, 47, 777–780, (1935). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Galileo, G., Dialogue concerning two new sciences, Dover, New York. (translated by Crew H., Salvio A, 1914), (1638). [Google Scholar]
- Gilbert, J., J. Reiner, M., Epistemological resources for thought experimentation in science education., International Journal of Science Education, 22(5), 489–506, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Helm, H, Gilbert, J. & Watts, D.M., Thought experiments and physics education-Part 2.Physics Education, 20, 211–17, (1985). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heisenberg, W., The principles of the quantum theory, Dover, New York. (Translated by Eckart C., Hoyt F., 1949), (1930). [Google Scholar]
- Kösem, Ş.D. & Özdemir, Ö.F., The nature and role of thought experiments in solving conceptual physics problems, Science & Education, 23, 865–895, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Matthews, M., The role of history and philosophy of science, Routledge, New York-London, (1994). [Google Scholar]
- Maxwell, J., Theory of Heat, Dover, New York, (1871). [Google Scholar]
- Newton, I., Mathematical principles of natural philosophy and his system of the world, Volume one: the motion of bodies, University of California press. (translated by Motte A., 1962a, 1962b), (1729). [Google Scholar]
- Reiner, M., Thought experiments and collaborative learning in physics. International Journal of Science Education, 20(9), 1043–58, (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schrödinger, E., The present situation in quantum mechanics, Wheeler and Zurek, 1983, 152–67, (1935). [Google Scholar]
- Velentzas, A., Halkia, K. & Skordoulis, C. (2007). Thought Experiments in the Theory of Relativity and in Quantum Mechanics: Their Presence in Textbooks and in Popular Science Books. Science & Education, 6, 3–5; 353–370. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.