SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Behrman, J.R., Mitchell, O.S., Soo, C.K.., Bravo, D. How financial literacy affects household wealth accumulation. American Economic Review. 102 (3), 300–304, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Competitive support of initiatives in the field of financial literacy and consumer rights protection. (n.d.). Retrieved June 6, 2015, from http://goodideasfund.ru/konkurs/ [Google Scholar]
- Financial literacy of Russian students (by the results of the international program PISA) (n.d.). Retrieved May 6, 2015, from http://www.minfin.ru/common/upload/library/2015/02/main/PISA_2012.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Financial Literacy: who and what to teach? (Results initiative nationwide survey conducted by the National Agency for Financial Studies) (n.d.). Retrieved January 12, 2015, from http://nacfin.ru/finansovaya-gramotnost-kto-i-chemu-dolzhen-uchit/ [Google Scholar]
- Guidance to ensure transparency in the fiscal area. International Monetary Fund., Retrieved from https://www.imf.org/external/np/fad/trans/rus/manualr.pdf, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Guthrie, C.P., Nicholls, C.M., The Personal Budget Project: A practical introduction to financial literacy Journal of Accounting Education. 33 (2), 138–163, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lusardi, A., Financial literacy: Do people know the ABCs of finance? Public Understanding of Science. 24 (3), 260–271, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lusardi, A., Mitchell, O.S., The economic importance of financial literacy: Theory and evidence. Journal of Economic Literature. 52 (1), 5–44, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Open Government: Results for 2014. (n.d.). Retrieved May 13, 2015, from http://open.gov.ru/infografika/result/ [Google Scholar]
- Poon, M., Olen, H., Does literacy improve finance? Public Understanding of Science. Public Understanding of Science. 24 (3), 272–284, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Project “Weeks of financial literacy in Russian regions” (n.d.). Retrieved June 15, 2015, from http://fingramota.rcb.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- Rosfinnadzor report on “On the state of consumer protection in the financial sector in 2013”. (n.d.). Retrieved April 23, 2015, from http://www.minfin.ru/common/upload/files/fingram/2y_Publichnyy_doklad_RPN_2014_FEFLP_QCBS_4_1.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation President Budget Message on budget policy in 2014-2016. (n.d.). Retrieved March 12, 2015, from http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/18332 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Financial literacy week is over (2015, 17 March). Retrieved from http://www.minfin.ru/ru/om/fingram/news/# [Google Scholar]
- Sabitova, N.M., Current issues of financial education in Russia. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 152, 911–915, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zelentsova, A.V. Bliskavka, E.A., Demidov, D.N. (2012, May 23). Improving financial literacy: international experience and Russian practice. Retrieved from http://www.finansy.ru/st/post_1337760050.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.