SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Anderson, N. J., The role of metacognition in second/foreign language teaching and learning. ERIC Digest. Washington, DC: ERIC Clearinghouse on Languages and Linguistics, (2002).
- Baklashova, T., Manager’s Professional Training in Russia: Syllabus and Technologies. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 1057–1061, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Brown, A., Bransford, J. D., Ferraraand, R., & Campione, J.C., Learning, remembering and understanding. In Flavell, J. H. & Markman, E. M. (Eds) Carmichael’s Manual of Child Psychology, (1). New York: Wiley, (1983).
- Carrell, P. L., Metacognitive Awareness and Second Language Reading. Modern Language Journal, 73, 121–134, (1989). [CrossRef]
- Carrell, P., Pharis, B., Liberto, J., Metacognitive strategy training for ESL reading. TESOL Quarterly, 23, 647–678, (1989). [CrossRef]
- Chall, J., Stages of Reading Development. New York: McGraw Hill, (1983).
- Çubukçu, F., Enhancing vocabulary development and reading comprehension through metacognitive strategies. Issues in Educational Research, 18 (1), 1–11, (2008).
- Galishnikova, E.M., Monitoring model of the quality of higher education by means of a foreign language. Applied and Fundamental Studies: Proceedings of the 3rd International Academic Conference. August 30-31, 2013, St. Louis, Missouri, USA. Publishing House Science and Innovation Center, Ltd., 250–252, (2013).
- Flavell, J. H., Metacognitive aspects of problem solving. In Resnick, L. B. (Ed.), The nature of intelligence. Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum, (1976).
- Gear, J. & Gear, R., Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL® Test Book with CD-ROM 4th edition, (2006).
- Gorelova, Y. N., Zalyaeva, E.O., Sungatullina, D.D., Examination text structure as an indicator of examination task type and complexity (on the basis of GCSE English Language Unit 1 Section A Reading). Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 2015, 6, (3), 430–436, (2015).
- Ismagilova, L.,Polyakova, O., The problem of the syllabus design within the competence approach based on the course “English for Master Degree Students in Economics (advanced level)”, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 1095–1100, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Khusainova, A., Rahmatullina, A. English Language Training Volunteer Program as a New Reality for Russia and its Social Benefits. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 1101–1107, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Kudryavtseva, M. G., Possibilities of Distance Learning as a Means of Foreign Language Learning Motivation among Students of Economics, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 1214–1218, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Mardanshina, R., Zhuravleva, E., Model of Complementary Linguistic Education for Economists, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 152, 1091–1094, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Mehrdad, A.G., Ahghar, M.R., Ahghar, M., The effect of teaching cognitive and metacognitive strategies on EFL students’ reading comprehension across proficiency levels. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 46, 3757–3763, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Mokhtari, K., & Sheorey, R., Measuring ESL students’ awareness of reading strategies. Journal of Developmental Education, 25, (3), 2–10, (2002).
- Phakiti, A., A closer look at the relationship of cognitive and metacognitive strategy use to EFL reading achievement test performance. Language Testing, 20 (1), 26–56, (2003). [CrossRef]
- Zhang, L. J., Awareness in reading: EFL students metacognitive knowledge of reading strategies in an acquisition-poor environment. Language Awareness, 10, 268–288, (2001). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.