SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Applebaum, B. Social justice education, moral agency, and the subject of resistance, Educational Theory, 54(1) 59–72, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Baldwin, S. C., Buchanan, A. M., & Rudisill, M. E. What teacher candidates learned about diversity, social justice, and themselves from service-learning experiences. Journal of Teacher Education, 58(4), 315–327, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cochran-Smith, M. The new teacher education: for better or for worse? Educational Researcher, 34(6), 181–206, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fraser, N., Honneth, A. Redistribution or recognition? A political-philosophical exchange. Londres: Verso Press, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Fraser, N. Scales of justice: Reimagining political space in a globalizing world. Columbia University Press, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- McDonald, M. The integration of social justice in teacher education. Journal of Teacher Education, 56(5), 418–435, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nussbaum, M. Women and human development: the capabilities approach. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nussbaum, M. C. Creating capabilities. Harvard University Press, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Prilleltensky, I. Wellness as fairness. American Journal of Community Psychology, 49(1-2), 1–21, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rawls, J. A theory of justice. Oxford University Press. New York, (1971). [Google Scholar]
- Sen, A. Gender inequality and theories of justice. In Nussbaum, M. and Glover, J. (eds.) Women, Culture and Development, pp. 259–73. Oxford: Clarendon Press, (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sen, A. The Idea of Justice. Cambridge: Harvard University Press, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Westheimer, J., & Kahne, J. What kind of citizen? The politics of educating for democracy. American educational research journal, 41(2), 237–269, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Young, I. M. Justice and the politics of difference. Princeton University Press, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Young, I. M., & Nussbaum, M. Responsibility for justice. Oxford University Press, (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.