SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Ardic O. P., Chen G. & Alexia Latortue, An Overview of the Supply-Side Data Landscape. CGAP and International Finance Corporation, Washington, DC. Retrieved from http://www.cgap.org/sites/default/files/CGAP-Forum-Financial-Access-2011-An-Overview-of-the-Supply-Side-Data-Landscape-Jun-2012.pdf, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Atkinson A. & Messy F., Measuring Financial Literacy: Results of the OECD. International Network on Financial Education (INFE) Pilot Study. OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions, (15), OECD Publishing. Retrieved fromhttp://dx.doi.org/10.1787/5k9csfs90fr4-en, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Facilitating the increase of financial literacy and growth of financial education in the Russian Federation. (n.d.) Retrieved April 25, 2015, from The RF Ministry of Finance, http://www.minfin.ru/ru/om/fingram/index.php [Google Scholar]
- FINRA, Financial Capability in the United States: Report of Findings from the 2012 National Financial Capability Study. Retrieved from http://www.usfinancialcapability.org/downloads/NFCS_2012_Report_Natl_Findings.pdf, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- García N., Grifoni A., López J. & Mejía D.., Financial Education in Latin America and the Caribbean: Rationale. Overview and Way Forwardǁ. OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grifoni A. & Messy F., Current Status of National Strategies for Financial Education: A Comparative Analysis and Relevant Practices. OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions. (16), OECD Publishing. doi:10.1787/5k9bcwct7xmnen, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Money Advice Service – The Financial Capability of the UK (n.d.). Retrived May, 5, 2015, from http://www.lautorite.qc.ca/files/pdf/educationfinanciere/thefinancialcapabilityuk.pdf [Google Scholar]
- OECD/INFE, Set of Criteria, Principles, Guidelines and Policy Guidance to Improve Financial Education Part 3: Measurement and Evaluation Tools. Retrieved from http://responsiblefinance.worldbank.org/~/media/GIAWB/FL/Documents/Publications/oecdinfe-set-of-criteria-principles-guidelines-and-policy-guidance-to-improvefinancial-education-part-2-addressing-youths-and-womens-needs-for-financ.pdf, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Perfection of National Strategies for Financial Education, Retrieived April 15, 2015, from A joint publication of Russian Federation presidency in G20 and OECD, http://ippk.arkh-edu.ru/web_community/financial/1.%20G20_OECD_final%20RU.pdf, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Romagnoli A. & Trifilidis M., Does financial education at school work? Evidence from Italy. Occasional Papers (Questioni di Economia e Finanza), (155), Bank of Italy [Google Scholar]
- Publishing. Retrieved from http://www.bancaditalia.it/pubblicazioni/econo/quest_ecofin_2/qef155/QEF_155.pdf, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Shareholder and Corporate Responsibility Review 2011. Retrived from http://www.anz.com/resources/a/a/aae1b4004919afbfa777f7fc8cff90cd/2011-CRReview.pdf?MOD=AJPERES [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.