SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2016ERPA International Congresses on Education 2015 (ERPA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 April 2016|
- Gardner H. & Davies K., The App Generation: How Today’s Youth Navigate Identity, Intimacy, and Imagination in a Digital World. Yale University Press: New Haven, CT, (2013).
- Hughes M & Barlett R, Special edition on performance analysis. Journal of Sports Sciences, 20, pp. 735-737. UK, (2002). [CrossRef]
- Juniu S., Pedagogical Uses of Technology in Physical Education. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance, 82(9), pp. 41–49, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Pyle B. & Esslinger K., Utilizing Technology in Physical Education: Adresing the Obstacles of Integration. Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin, Winter 2014, Vol. 80 Issue 2, pp. 35–39, (2013).
- Raiola G., Giugno Y. & Napolitano S., Self-evaluation by Athletes on Video Analysis and Motor Imagery in Aerobics. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Volume 117, pp.431-435. (3rd International Congress on Physical Education, Sport and Kinetotherapy), (2014). [CrossRef]
- Ronchetti M., Using video lectures to make teaching more interactive. Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (iJET), Vol 5, No 2, (2010).
- Schmidt R. & Wrisberg C., Motor learning and performance. Champaign: Human Kinetics Publishers, (2000).
- Silverman S., Technology and physical education: present, possibilities, and potential problems. National Association for Physical Education in Higher Education, 49(3), pp. 306–315, (1997).
- Stratton G. & Finch A., Information and communication technology in Physical Education: An ITTE-school partnership perspective. The British Journal of Teaching Physical Education, Spring pp. 24–26, (2001).
- Tapscott D., Growing up digital: how the net generation is changing your world. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill, (2009).
- Tearlea P. & Golderb G., The use of ICT in the teaching and learning of physical education in compulsory education: how do we prepare the workforce of the future? European Journal of Teacher Education, Volume 31, Issue 1, pp. 55–72, (2008). [CrossRef]
- Watson T. & Radwan H., Comparison of three teaching methods for learning spinal manipulation skill: a pilot study. The Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy, Vol. 9 No. 1, pp. 48–52, (2001). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.